Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only 750 miles on my Jeep and I notice going over bumps in the road a knocking noise from what seems like the left front. It sounds like something is loose under there. It's not too obnoxious and I know the dealer will just deny it, but I'm not an idiot, I know it's not right.

Anyone else?

·
Super Moderator
1,443 Posts
I tell everyone the Th takes the bumps pretty good but you sure hear them. most of the thumps come from the back area on mine. if you hear a certain spot i would have a buddy help you find it going back and forth over a speed bump.
def get under there and grab and twist everything. (NOT TRACKHAWK) I had a brake rotor come loose on me I was lucky to be in parking lot just about to park when if fell down zero damage. I was just hearing a weird noise also. I wouldnt trust a dealer or anyone to look under my car better then I can. after you find it have them fix it if you cant. good luck be safe

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I tell everyone the Th takes the bumps pretty good but you sure hear them. most of the thumps come from the back area on mine. if you hear a certain spot i would have a buddy help you find it going back and forth over a speed bump.
def get under there and grab and twist everything. (NOT TRACKHAWK) I had a brake rotor come loose on me I was lucky to be in parking lot just about to park when if fell down zero damage. I was just hearing a weird noise also. I wouldnt trust a dealer or anyone to look under my car better then I can. after you find it have them fix it if you cant. good luck be safe
That's good advice. When the weather gets better I'll get it up and feel around.

There was an early tsb for loose heat shields that would rattle. Is this a 2018 or 19 TH?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is a 2018. Build date on door tag says 2/18

1 - 6 of 6 Posts