Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Welcome to the gang. Idk why that hood would be no good in the rain but you only gotta worry about that like twice a year in SoCal anyways.
If you like to keep a clean engine, that hood allows a lot water in. It is hands down the most logical for airflow. I bet under standard conditions with a CAI it will will actually take another 7-10 degrees off the intake when in motion over a stock hood. I could be wrong but I know it allows a lot better air flow.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Welcome aboard. Nice looking TH. I like the aggressive looks of that hood. Getting left lane loiterers to move over on the interstate would be as good as the cooler IATs.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Welcome and Congrats on your new TH.

I have the same Sniper hood on my daily driven 2018 and live in Southern Wisconsin with no issues with rain or washing the vehicle.

The Sniper hood only has (2) additional heat extractor vents on each side from the standard Hellcat hood, which is used on Thousands of Challengers, Chargers and Durangos, with No issues from rain. lol

Reactions: CAPTIN SLOW

·
Registered
79 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

LA two major items of concern.
-What the heck are you pay for 93 right now there?
- You absolutely must invest in some sort of anti-theft device for the TH in that town.

·
Registered
2021 Sting Gray Trackhawk
74 Posts
Just got my 21 TH. Did some Mods to it already and I love it. Just want to say HI. View attachment 10855
View attachment 10856
The whip looks slick! Love the blue calipers on a black hawk! They powder coated or painted? Also, I'm definitely looking to get that sniper/viper hood at some point, is that CF, fiberglass and where'd you pick it up from? Black Ops? Looks like the fitment of the is pretty good. Welcome to the gang muh G 💪

1 - 11 of 11 Posts