Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone offer, or is anyone running a larger charge-cooler reservoir ?

I’ve had previous supercharged vehicles with air-to-water setups that benefitted from such an upgrade.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have a larger reservoir. Have not noticed any change in temps while normal driving. Did like adding ice at the track for cooling down between passes.

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts
If you are looking for a budget track only set up the extra tank is the way to go. If you want full all the time intercooling you should look at the Interchiller. I had mine down to 28 yesterday and I was driving I can only imagine how low it would of got if I was parked or waiting in staging line.
I would at the very least look at his SC spacers they are very well priced. I honestly think every TH should get a set even if not modifying at all. I am a big believer in the spacers

·
Registered
157 Posts
I am about to buy the Cordes tank since I already have the legmaker and like the idea that I can add ice when I am at the track.
I love the idea of the interchiller but not really inclined to tap into the A/C as you need a shop that really knows what they are doing. It's fairly expensive as well.
I have the SC spacers and have tested it against one that did not have it and it was not conclusive enough for me to say this was a worthy mod. I was installing the Livernois package at the time so it was not that much more work to pull the SC.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts