Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any bolt-on larger quad exhaust tips available that fit the OEM exhaust?

·
Super Moderator
2,246 Posts
I think corsa makes some but try searching the forum, I think this has been discussed before

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks @Lil Hemi i had a look through the exhaust and intake section but couldn’t find this point. Most exhaust changes for some reason require some fabrication and I couldn’t see Corsa selling the rips separately. Will have another search through later. :)

·
Super Moderator
2,246 Posts
Try using the search feature instead. I looked and saw that a few people asked the same question, not sure if they ever found an answer though.

·
Registered
131 Posts
The answer is no.
I cut down a pair of Russian tips I got from Mobguy and welded flanges to them and cut down the muffler pipes to move the flange in.
Perhaps it's possible to slip fit bigger tips onto the oem tips and secure them with short sheetmetal screws.
I have my oem tips and some aftermarket tips in my stuff so I'll check them out later

·
Registered
131 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, your tips look perfect and exactly what i’m looking for. Its unfortunate that fabrication is needed i wish there was a simple bolt on option. I’ll do some more checking.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Thanks, your tips look perfect and exactly what i’m looking for. Its unfortunate that fabrication is needed i wish there was a simple bolt on option. I’ll do some more checking.
You won't find anything that will fit on the stock muffler flanges
I have the tools, facilities and skills to do this stuff as a hobby.
The Mobguy tips were 450.00 and good quality but the universal ebay tips are like 200.00 for 4
but being made in China typically they may rust even being SS

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You won't find anything that will fit on the stock muffler flanges
I have the tools, facilities and skills to do this stuff as a hobby.
The Mobguy tips were 450.00 and good quality but the universal ebay tips are like 200.00 for 4
but being made in China typically they may rust even being SS
I saw the mobguys tips and they looked perfect. But the fabrication put me off.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Wow great skills
Thanks
I used to be a bodyman and painter and now have an engineering press molding manufacturing company with 100 emploees and a full metal fabrication shop and my own 1200 sq ft lift room and shop.

I have 50,000+ hours of handicraft experience including fiberglass

I'm the CFO

I do this just for fun now

X pipe and shortened 1 auger twister bullets after the cutouts through the stock mufflers.
Quiet as a mouse even at WOT sounds like a quiet turbine :cool:
With cutouts open it's open exhaust 😋 to do some blasts when I feel like it.
Or open a little bit for some flavor :giggle:

Cutout rocker switch on the console in a modded schoshe level control pod next to my amp controls

I cut a 12" twister in 1/2 and cut the ends off of some cats I had sitting around that I was never going to use again.
This is another set I may put in my SRT

My building parking lot with a 1/8 mile concrete strip

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Amazing and very aspirational. It’s handy to have the facilities and skills to be able to work on your own vehicle. Look forward to seeing more of your mods!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Amazing and very aspirational. It’s handy to have the facilities and skills to be able to work on your own vehicle. Look forward to seeing more of your mods!
I have a few posts up

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have a few posts up

Wow wow wow!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts