Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
I believe people are taking delivery of the last of the 21's to show up now.
No SRT Cherokee or TrackHawk for 22-
No 2022 because of new WL lineup. You probably won't see SRT or Trackhawks at all or you will see them 2-3 years down the line with V6 turbo OR Hybrid OR Electric. There will be no V8 anymore, maybe 5.7 only.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I just picked up an October 21 build. Realizing that there were going to be no more big supercharged V8 Trackhawks, I got moving and found a new one at an exotic dealer in Chicago. If it isn't the last one it has to be close.

·
Registered
16 Posts
My 2021 Bright White Trackhawk VIN MC841454 was built a week ago today and sat in JB for about 4 days and is now KZ for past 2 days waiting to ship to N. GA. Got window sticker today!

·
Registered
2018 Jeep TrackHawk
82 Posts
I just picked up an October 21 build. Realizing that there were going to be no more big supercharged V8 Trackhawks, I got moving and found a new one at an exotic dealer in Chicago. If it isn't the last one it has to be close.
Nice! Got pics?

·
Registered
2018 Jeep TrackHawk
82 Posts
I noticed that. The brushed wheels look nice. Reminds me of the ones I had on my srt8.
Amen brotha, these TrackHawks are too much fun!

·
Registered
2021 Trackhawk
13 Posts
I just bought my new ‘21 TH on 12/31!
The door tag says MDH 112812 so she was built November 28th at noon.
It’s the Sunday after thanksgiving, starting down the line at noon.
What was the final day for TH production?
-J

·
Registered
2021 Trackhawk
13 Posts
Nice! I think a guy responded in the other then with an MDH of 112813 so one hour after mine! Pretty cool trick to know that code means the time your vehicle started on line.
Maybe I’m second to last? :)
-J

1 - 14 of 14 Posts