Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brand new Legmaker intake that is still in the box for 2018 Trackhawk . I will take $375.00 for it no shipping pick up only, I might be able to meet half way within reason in North Carolina Fort Bragg area.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hey guys. Regarding the Legmaker CAI: Is that covering plate that comes with it essential? I love the way that CAI looks and I would hate to cover it up. Obviously if it’s there for a serious purpose, I would instal it in a heartbeat if it added some serious protection. Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
2,514 Posts
Hey guys. Regarding the Legmaker CAI: Is that covering plate that comes with it essential? I love the way that CAI looks and I would hate to cover it up. Obviously if it’s there for a serious purpose, I would instal it in a heartbeat if it added some serious protection. Thank you!
Mine won’t fit in anymore because of my fuel pressure regulator and I’ve been running it that way for over a year but I do have a dry sock on over the filter element.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Mine won’t fit in anymore because of my fuel pressure regulator and I’ve been running it that way for over a year but I do have a dry sock on over the filter element.
Okay cool, so I’ll install without the plate cover, but I’ll use the water resistant sock cover. I also emailed LMI and Chris said as long as you use the sock, everything should be fine. Thanks for the reply!

·
Registered
79 Posts
For those of you with a 2021 Trackhawk and plan on getting the Legmaker CAI… There are no instructions in the box and the stock airbox on the 2021 is different than the 2018. And the instructions online and Youtube are only for the 2018 TH… I called Chris several times and finally he answered. He told me to follow the Durango Hellcat instructions online. Was able to install it and now the whine is insane!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts