Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FACTORY EXTENDED WARRANTY INCLUDED UP TO 7 years…70,000 mi transferable to new owner.
2ND OWNER
non smoker.
Selling my 2018 hawk, posting it up here in case someone is interested. ONLY 9,900 mi. I am not driving it as I thought I would so I want someone to enjoy such an amazing rare vehicle.
Mint condition in and out. 91/93 tune , 800 HP air intake kit, incognito that adds 3 lbs of boost. 2 keys, pretty much loaded. Rear tow, heated and cooled seats , panoramic roof. Sound system, garage kept Florida car, kind of a Sunday drive vehicle, I have never driven it in the rain, used primarily for events and shows. New battery, fresh oil change, 4 new tires due to the run-flats ride horribly. All Manuals. Red seat belts front and back. New radio head unit just changed out covered under warranty due to delaminating. Listed for $99,000 on sites
Accepting reasonable offers. Or pass this along if you know someone in the market.
All oem parts go to the new buyer, air kit, handheld tuner, oem computer, car cover, battery tender.
Original floor mats.
Clean car fax, no accidents, no dings ,no scratches front full PPF.
more pics and walk around vid available on requests 407-595-2924

I AM INCLUDING the 7 year 70,000 mi. Platinum transferable service warranty contract to the new buyer for peace of mind. I will cover the transfer fee. Bumper to bumper including power train. CALL TEXT 407-595-2924

Automotive side marker light Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Tire Car

Tire Font Automotive tire Electric blue Auto part

Car Personal luxury car Bumper Automotive design Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Grille

Communication Device Font Gadget Screenshot Display device

Automotive design Tints and shades Hood Electric blue Magenta

Speedometer Trip computer Vehicle Odometer Tachometer

Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Grille

Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design Vehicle Automotive tire

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts