Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

321 - 336 of 336 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #321
The new motor is being built, idk what the problem was. Might get a clue once it’s pulled.

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Good news! Give me a shout when you head to the Houston area. Mine should have been ready late last week, but overnight UPS has now extended to 4 days. Hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday.

·
Super Moderator
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #328
I’m going through withdrawals big time. Jeep has been down for months while I did different stuff but I’m really missing that thing lately. I’m REALLY hoping to pick it up by Memorial Day but I don’t think it’s going to happen.

·
Super Moderator
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #329
Going to visit Lil Hemi in the speedshop today. They had a problem with one of their lifts so work just got started to swap the engines and add the rest of the stuff.

·
Super Moderator
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #333
I think it’s good quality people on this forum but it’s not a giant pool of people either. Once you do the build, there’s not too much to post about.

The motor on one of his lifts died so they just got started this morning on the tear down. They had the front suspension unbolted and will have the engine out today. They said they’d send pics along the way but all the parts are in except the new pulley but it hasn’t been ordered yet. The heads will get sent out tomorrow probably for porting. L4 fore triple pumps, lines, rails, controller, filter and regulator And custom cam are already there and I brought my interchiller there.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
945 Posts
Its to bad you didnt get to experience the interchiller on your old build. its amazing. probably the best mod I have done. I am going to ask Kirk if there is a system I can use on my beast LS build i like it that much.

·
Super Moderator
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #335 (Edited)
I think they make LS kits or a universal one

where did you locate the switch for the solenoid? I’m gonna use the blank spot by the LC button.My idea to use the hearted wheel button was a no go.

321 - 336 of 336 Posts