Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
381 - 400 of 532 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Awesome news! Congrats! Can't wait for future updates...

·
Super Moderator
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #388 ·
Still tuning out some surging remotely. Tuner is backed up for a few weeks to do the rest of the tuning and correct a minor issue with the fuel level 2 sensor.

·
Super Moderator
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #390 ·
Started off with a fuel pump issue at 160mph. Ended a while later when the block developed a couple of holes in it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I actually did read all 20 pages of your post lol. Do you know what let go to cause the holes in the block? You have a great build going.

·
Super Moderator
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #392 ·
There wasn’t anything worth saving so didn’t bother looking into it. They said it threw a rod I think. I kinda blacked out when I saw the holes in the block. Lol. I’m ready for it to be back at 100% though.

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts
Can I ask how much that bill was? If personal I get it just curious what it takes to build a beast. I paid 27K for a built LS3 with magnuson heartbeat SC 859HP but that was everything new I didnt use any of my parts not even the block.Custom engraved valve covers and built built I think they normally run 1000 plus HP but I wanted the Magnuson SC for hood clearance

·
Super Moderator
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #396 ·
Well dropped Lil Hemi off again for the final tuning now that the engine is broken in. Hopefully I’ll be at full power soon and can really see what this will do. Only seeing 10-13psi of boost so far, doubt we’ll get over 15 with this blower.

·
Super Moderator
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #398 ·
Stock blower with 2.75 upper and 9% lower. Worried that we are spinning it a bit fast. Thinking a ported red eye blower would get us up to 20+lbs

381 - 400 of 532 Posts