Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

401 - 420 of 427 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Great! Love the torque curve! What displacement are you at now?

·
Registered
485 Posts
That's certainly a proper displacement for a Hemi. Would love to feel that torque rush.

·
Super Moderator
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #407
E85 numbers are 820AWHP and 780 foot-pounds

we built this with the intention of eventually doing something with the blower but am cash limited at the moment, so will have to wait a bit for big numbers. This setup should have me in the real low 10’s 🤞🏻

·
Super Moderator
1,048 Posts
E85 numbers are 820AWHP and 780 foot-pounds

we built this with the intention of eventually doing something with the blower but am cash limited at the moment, so will have to wait a bit for big numbers. This setup should have me in the real low 10’s 🤞🏻

you will hit 9s with good launch. later on get a redeye blower and sell yours seems smarter then porting stock blower but thats just me.or port the red eye blower.
So far I have not seen a after market blower do anything special.

·
Super Moderator
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #411
Rocket, I was thinking the same thing. A red eye blower (maybe ported) with my current pulley setup might get me up to 20psi and 1k hp. Will be a bit before that happens though unless my numbers come in.

·
Super Moderator
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #412
Getting ready to head to Houston to finally be able to go WOT. When I picked it up last time, there was a vette talking smack before I even left Houston but I couldn’t do anything with a brand new engine that hadn’t been tuned. I hope I see him again 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

·
Super Moderator
1,048 Posts
Getting ready to head to Houston to finally be able to go WOT. When I picked it up last time, there was a vette talking smack before I even left Houston but I couldn’t do anything with a brand new engine that hadn’t been tuned. I hope I see him again 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
Ha glad that wasnt me! I would of raced him anyways,lol
you are much smarter than me though.

·
Super Moderator
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #414
It pulls like a beast so far but I’m still on gasoline. Did a 10.8 but am struggling for grip.

·
Super Moderator
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #415
Went for a drive, got the fuel light to come on. Now I’m just idling in the driveway till it dies with 5 gallons of E85 ready to change it over. To me, it feels about as strong as the S1025 on E85 when it’s on gasoline. Can’t wait to see what that corn does....

·
Registered
485 Posts
Watch for kernels flying out of the exhaust!

·
Super Moderator
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #417
Put ethanol in it last night and cruised around for a while. Maybe go for a hard drive today if it dries out. Got my dragy and GoPro ready to go.

·
Registered
485 Posts
You may need to get different license tags. Now that you're at the magic 426 cubes, and in a vehicle that weighs more than any '60s/'70s Hemi car ever factory produced, you have a Big Hemi.

·
Super Moderator
1,048 Posts
the E85 is gonna be like NOS your gonna pick up another 80 HP **** maybe even more I can say I dont know but it will be dramatic for sure cant wait to hear what you say.

401 - 420 of 427 Posts