Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

421 - 427 of 427 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #421
Black track, that’s not all I have to change. I noticed my radiator cap billet cover says 6.2L. I actually named the jeep after this scene in Romancing the stone. Where he calls his crazy truck his little mule, seemed appropriate.

Rocket,
It dyno’d at 820hp agnd 780 torque on E85 using a mustang dyno. Will need headers and a bigger blower to crack 1k at the wheel.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
E85 numbers are 820AWHP and 780 foot-pounds

we built this with the intention of eventually doing something with the blower but am cash limited at the moment, so will have to wait a bit for big numbers. This setup should have me in the real low 10’s 🤞🏻

We have similar power at the tires. I actually went to the track two days ago. Ran 10.5 at 129mph. Definitely traction issues. I ran faster on lower boost. I might have to go full slicks to go faster. I will have to find out what size works the best for a TH

·
Super Moderator
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #424
I’m picking up some 315’s. From what I hear, it’s about as wide as you can go without issue.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am running 305's now. I have seen at least 1 other TH with slicks on the back. I wonder what size wheel and tire will clear the brakes.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Drag racing wheels has listings for the trackhawk. 17" is the smallest .

421 - 427 of 427 Posts