Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

521 - 527 of 527 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #521 ·

I’m so glad I had my Jeep built before Alex started doing these videos, it’s going to be impossible to get him now. My Jeep has less crank hp than this guys wheel hp 🥲

·
Super Moderator
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #522 ·
Was cruising to work today and noticed a funky looking truck coming up behind me. Turns out it was a TRX and he sped past me as I got bogged down in traffic but we happened to be going to same way for quite a while. I caught up and it just so happened that my lane cleared like the Red Sea and I had to give him a good look at me pulling away lol. They look pretty sweet though.

·
Super Moderator
1,404 Posts
Was cruising to work today and noticed a funky looking truck coming up behind me. Turns out it was a TRX and he sped past me as I got bogged down in traffic but we happened to be going to same way for quite a while. I caught up and it just so happened that my lane cleared like the Red Sea and I had to give him a good look at me pulling away lol. They look pretty sweet though.
he tried to race you? lol you must of smoked him. I have not seen on in person just pictures and I dont like that much on the outside. Inside looks good though and I love the motor of coarse

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
If you flew in the air like that Subaru it would have crushed it. :D

·
Super Moderator
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #525 ·
he tried to race you? lol you must of smoked him. I have not seen on in person just pictures and I dont like that much on the outside. Inside looks good though and I love the motor of coarse
I wouldn’t say he tried to race me but I think he spotted me and wanted to be in front of me but I established dominance lol.

I thought it looked pretty good from the outside, nothing super special, similar to the Jeep, just a few clues to those who know what to look for. It makes a pretty decent sleeper.

·
Super Moderator
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #526 ·
Switched over to AMSOIL filters and they feel like they’re quality. Already using their oil, figured might as well use their filters too. They have a nice nonslip coating if ur using your hands to tighten.

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Switched over to AMSOIL filters and they feel like they’re quality. Already using their oil, figured might as well use their filters too. They have a nice nonslip coating if ur using your hands to tighten.
I use Amsoil oil and filters on all my vehicles. Have been for a long time. Best stuff out there.

521 - 527 of 527 Posts