Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
581 - 595 of 595 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #581 ·
Battery did not help. I did find this though and I’m going to order the sensor.

·
Super Moderator
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #582 ·
Battery did not help. I did find this though and I’m going to order the sensor.
Intermediate MAP sensor (IMAP), could have been temporary, battery disconnect may clear it
based on what I found, I think you’re right and I ordered the sensor from Dusterhoff today. I guess we’ll find out soon if this is the issue.

·
Super Moderator
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #585 ·
Second place cancelled too! National backorder, etc. Now I’m calling the dealership 😢 I hate the dealership! They found one in Oklahoma and it should be here this week 👍🏼😎

·
Registered
247 Posts
Curious what you bought for a new battery? I drive my TrackHawk only about once a week during the summer months and since it sits so much I always use a battery tender to keep it topped off.

This must be working as I am still on my original 2018 battery but know I am likely on borrowed time with it. 🙈

·
Super Moderator
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #587 ·
Curious what you bought for a new battery? I drive my TrackHawk only about once a week during the summer months and since it sits so much I always use a battery tender to keep it topped off.

This must be working as I am still on my original 2018 battery but know I am likely on borrowed time with it. 🙈
Whatever they had at the parts store. I think it’s a Panasonic. Just be sure to get a gel battery.

·
Super Moderator
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #588 ·
Lil Hemi lives!!!!! $70 for the sensor and then cleared everything with HPtuners. No more CEL and no more throwing codes. I wonder if this thing has any effect on the drivability at low speeds🧐

·
Registered
247 Posts
Lil Hemi lives!!!!! $70 for the sensor and then cleared everything with HPtuners. No more CEL and no more throwing codes. I wonder if this thing has any effect on the drivability at low speeds🧐
Great news! 👍 Congratulations on the sensor success. Where was your particular sensor located at?

Thanks for the input on the battery, I had figured it was an AGM absorbed glass mat design battery.

·
Super Moderator
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #591 ·
Great news! 👍 Congratulations on the sensor success. Where was your particular sensor located at?

Thanks for the input on the battery, I had figured it was an AGM absorbed glass mat design battery.
I’m going off memory, probably best to verify with an actual source that knows. It’s the sensor on the blower.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #593 ·
My driver seat (Laguna leather) is looking kinda bad lately so I decided to grab some seat covers to stop the wear. The fronts look pretty good, the back seats, not as good but now I can put the dogs back there. Grabbed them off Amazon for $200 for the full set.

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
Those are pretty sharp looking covers you have there and pricing. 👍 Mind sharing the brand with us? I have considered getting some covers for my daily driver to protect the seats from when I go mountain biking.

Cute pup too! 🐶

·
Super Moderator
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #595 ·
Here’s the link from Amazon, they also had black with red stitching along with another color. Kind of defeats the heated/cooled function of the seat though is my only complaint but it’s to be expected when u put something over the seat.

YIERTAI Jeep Grand Cherokee Seat... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B099RGNRM3?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

581 - 595 of 595 Posts