Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We know in these history making times everyone is looking for ways to stay home, but also to stay entertained, and of course nurturing your healthy car obsessions! Well this weekend our SEMA feature is airing on Sam's Garage across multiple stations, and we hope it brings some new excitement and insight into some of our newest product offerings for this year!

Sam’s Garage season 5 premier will be on Saturday, April 4 at 9 am

338 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In case you missed this over the weekend we were featured on Sams Garage and here is our featured segment on it! We know in these history making times everyone is looking for ways to Stay home, but also to stay entertained, and of course nurturing your healthy car obsessions! Enjoy our SEMA feature that aired on Sam's Garage across multiple stations, we hope it brings some new excitement and insight into some of our newest product offerings for this year!

Click here to view our featured segment on Sam's Garage

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do not use this company. Welded in an ethanol gauge. Over penetrated which caused a lean condition and fried my motor. Will not stand behind it. All excuses. Awefull company. Delayed my build to the point I received the car the day I needed to leave for the race. This was after they had my car for months. It was immediately throwing codes. They said it was fine. Never made a full run and lost one whole side of the motor. Save yourself money and do not use Livernois. There are many more people like me that have lost motors with them. Zero customer service and should not be working on our vehicles. If you want even more of the horrible experience with them feel free to PM me and I will send some of the emails along with the extra costs and issues I had with them.

·
Super Moderator
1,731 Posts
Yet ANOTHER satisfied customer. Keep up the great work LOL. I’m having to get a new motor built after only a few months with my livernois kit on.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Where did they weld a sensor? Fuel rail? Please don’t say on the oem rail.

Sorry to hear another story like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts