Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seen livernois motorsports has a new trackhawk package s 1150 head and cam package . 955awhp 877ft lbs of torque . Crazy numbers not much info as far as pricing or expected et or mph with this package . Just wanted to see what you all think.

·
Registered
44 Posts
This truck is so new that more and more modding options are seemingly available each month. I love it. Looking forward to seeing the price and what other companies do to match and beat this package.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love the power and upgrading the power is awesome . My biggest reservations are with all these crazy power upgrades is the longevity. I daily mine so i cant moddify it for that kinda power. Wonder what the reall limits to a hellcat motor are. It is more and more tempting with all these new packages. Big thumbs up to Livernois for all the work they have done with the truck.

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts
Seen livernois motorsports has a new trackhawk package s 1150 head and cam package . 955awhp 877ft lbs of torque . Crazy numbers not much info as far as pricing or expected et or mph with this package . Just wanted to see what you all think.
Livernois made a post on here a month or so ago talking about it. my computer is going super slow or I would find it and link you to it but you can find it easy in a search I am sure.
Im with you I will wait and let other test it out I have done my years of experimenting ill let other do it now.

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts
This truck is so new that more and more modding options are seemingly available each month. I love it. Looking forward to seeing the price and what other companies do to match and beat this package.
there is a few guys that have been porting the blower and snout (joker performance or Livernois is who I would use)
Joker has the SC spacer and blanket thats almost a must for me here in warm CA. that will be my next mod

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
The S1150 package is a badass one we also have the S1250 which we dyno and made 1047hp 1270tq. We still have to update our website to add these packages. We can go even further then that just depends on how hard you wanna push with any of our s950,s1025,s1150,s1250 packages. I can't talk about any package without talking about Our flex fuel and transmission tunes we offer for these vehicles which gives you even more of a experience behind the wheel:)

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts
The S1150 package is a badass one we also have the S1250 which we dyno and made 1047hp 1270tq. We still have to update our website to add these packages. We can go even further then that just depends on how hard you wanna push with any of our s950,s1025,s1150,s1250 packages. I can't talk about any package without talking about Our flex fuel and transmission tunes we offer for these vehicles which gives you even more of a experience behind the wheel:)
Agree Flex tune is a must for daily guys that wanna go fast and the trans tune is a must for any modded TH (just my opinions of coarse) Super happy with all my set up from you guys.
I just wish I trusted you sooner and have had you guys do my Raptor.

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Agree Flex tune is a must for daily guys that wanna go fast and the trans tune is a must for any modded TH (just my opinions of coarse) Super happy with all my set up from you guys.
I just wish I trusted you sooner and have had you guys do my Raptor.
If you ever want more done to your Raptor you know who to call :) That really makes it worth it to us to see people with our same passion enjoy their vehicles to the fullest glad your enjoying it:)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow 1047 awhp thats insane . Will pricing be available i actually called and someone was supposed to get back with me . Is the s1250 with nitrous or aftermarket blower?

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Wow 1047 awhp thats insane . Will pricing be available i actually called and someone was supposed to get back with me . Is the s1250 with nitrous or aftermarket blower?
the s1250 is with nitrous we can go all the up to 1500hp and more with a built block. You can message us directly on here or give me a call at 313-561-5500 ext 1 my name is Anthony.S an i can fill out a estimate for you.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have the 1025 package on my trackhawk,couldn't be happier.I called livernoise yesterday to have my hellcat done.I talked to vence about the 1025 package,7700.00.He said it would get into the high 10s with their driver,it runs 10.78 now.They don't have a clue.I felt like I was talking to the wash rack boy.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lol i kinda got the same feeling talking to him. Wasnt as informative as i would have liked . Still gave me info on the package so its all good.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Scott knew his ****,the people doing his job now don't have a clue.If he was still there my hellcat would be there now.Who is in charge of installations ?

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts
Scott knew his ****,the people doing his job now don't have a clue.If he was still there my hellcat would be there now.Who is in charge of installations ?
Scott was a salesmen he did install anything. same installers there. He did know how to answer the questions I agree but really all the info you need is on the site or on the forms.

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Scott was a good guy, but he was just a salesperson at the end of the day whose information came from other sources. As for who handles the installs, it is the same person that has for the last 10+ years, who has been with us for 13+ years. His name is Andy, and most of you that have had us do upgrades for you have likely dealt with him to some degree. Now he of course is just one cog in the wheel, as is Vince, and we appreciate feedback when one of our cogs is not providing the type of information and service that people have come to expect from us. We will speak with those members of the sales team who do have involvement with the vehicle department, but if you ever need anything, you can always send stuff Andy's way. Just be patient as his primary focus is running the vehicle department. But between him, and the other members of the Vehicle and Calibration department, this is 100% where all valid tech info would come from on these builds. It just sounds like someone gave out bad info as we have customers with S950 running in the 9's on a hellcat, and S1025 has been in the 9.40's on a few different cars.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts