Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the Green Hellcat racing my friend and customer Sam Berry at the Modern Street Hemi Shootout in August. What a great day of hanging out with all the Mopar fans friends and family.

The highlight of the day is when Tim Kuniskis stopped buy to say hi and hang out with us and witness the Green Hellcat's first 9 second pass. Now the hard part of convincing him to bring his Demon in for mods.

Enjoy.

Sincerely Scott

332 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice run Scott. what package did the jeep have on it? it looks like it ran a 10.1 is that correct?
The Jeep has our S1025 package on it. Yes it runs low tens. Like 10.13 to 10.17

This was such a fun race I really did not want to get paired up with another Livernois built vehicle but no one walked away with hurt feelings.

332 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so the hawk lost by about .2 looks like. the hellcat appears to have drag radials, what else does it have done to get into the 9's?
The Hellcat does have drag radials 305/50/17 Mickey Thompson ET street R's along with the Livernois Motorsports S1025 package I ran a best last year of 9.70 at 145 mph in the Green Hellcat never could get the car to hook real good on 60 footing 1.62. We now have new tires so this year we are hoping 1.40 to 1.42 60 ft times and 9.30 to 9.40 time slips.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts