Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whos got some of the other livernois packages s800 s900 s975 . Want know what everones opinions are . Already know the s1025 and up are better. Dont wanna go that crazy . Was curious to see what other packages everyone choose and how fast the other packages are going . Thanks in advance

·
Super Moderator
1,443 Posts
Whos got some of the other livernois packages s800 s900 s975 . Want know what everones opinions are . Already know the s1025 and up are better. Dont wanna go that crazy . Was curious to see what other packages everyone choose and how fast the other packages are going . Thanks in advance
curious why you dont want to go that "crazy"

·
Super Moderator
2,526 Posts
If you go with a lesser package, just be sure you’re going to be good at that level otherwise you’ll wind up paying much more to upgrade the same part twice when you decide it’s not fast enough anymore.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just wondering what people are running on the other packages. Want to see what people are getting on the other packages. Not to much info on the other packages. I realize that most get the s1025. I am on the fence about how much power im actually looking for . Its my daily and am happy with it.

·
Registered
213 Posts
S975 with CAT deletes and CAI, all season tires, full tank of gas, everything in Hawk (spare tire, etc.), just driving up with no prep runs 7.0's @ 100 mph with high 1.6's 60' in the 1/8 mile but with wheel hop so I've not pushed it hardest possible ..... I've seen 2.7 sec 0-60 on the dash.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am really looking to just be able to hit high 10s with a package and have reliabilty. Is it possible to break 10s with the s800 or s900 . It seems like s1025 and s975 are capable from what i hear.

·
Super Moderator
1,443 Posts
I hear ya, just wanted to caution you about potential costs. Look again but I’m pretty sure the 975 and 1025 are the same just adding E85 capability.
this was gonna be my point. I have done that so many times and wasted so much extra cash. if you go with the basics and nothing wrong with that make sure you want just that or you will end up like me and paying over and over lol

·
Registered
157 Posts
To get you a comparison, S1025, 3 season tires, 6.7 @105 mph with 1.5s in the 1/8 mile, very little prep or wheel hop. 2.6 to 60 on dash. I am not sure why you would think the S1025 package would less reliable than the S9+. You are throwing your powertrain warranty out the door with either package.
S975 with CAT deletes and CAI, all season tires, full tank of gas, everything in Hawk (spare tire, etc.), just driving up with no prep runs 7.0's @ 100 mph with high 1.6's 60' in the 1/8 mile but with wheel hop so I've not pushed it hardest possible ..... I've seen 2.7 sec 0-60 on the dash.

·
Super Moderator
1,443 Posts
Im sure s1025 is reliable just dont know if i really want all the power from it is all.
now your just being silly. if you added 50 HP right now to your TH and no one told you Id bet 100 bucks you couldnt even tell it had the extra 50HP.
If money is the reason then of coarse do what ever you can afford or want to spend if you think you wont want the power all I can do is LOL trust me you will love it and you will use it.

·
Registered
582 Posts

You got a lot on the table still.

Stock TH with oem all seasons can pull a low 1.61.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
218 Posts
You don’t have to use all of the power just because it’s there. You can always put it in eco mode too.
Speaking of ECO mode..... What exactly does it do besides shift sooner and drive lazier? I have yet to notice any improvement in gas mileage or anything except a boring lazy drive. Does it actually cut 4 of the cylinders or anything? It seems pretty useless IMO.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts