Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are always thinking of ways to improve upon the performance of the TrackHawk and Hellcat platforms.

While we have always had a great CNC program for our cylinder heads we have improved upon this and made this program even better. For the customer who is looking for the big horsepower build we now have improved on our cnc program for the TrackHawk cylinder heads. We can do this by you sending in your cylinder heads or we can sell you new castings if you want to keep your existing stock cylinder heads.

Livernois Motorsports cylinder heads are built with the automotive enthusiast in mind. Each has the performance, reliability, and power to back it up. All Livernois cylinder heads are designed, engineered, and manufactured in-house at our facility in Dearborn Heights, MI.

100% American Made!

They are designed around our custom engineered CNC porting program. Each and every cylinder head is tested for maximum airflow and efficiency by our highly trained cylinder head technicians. From there they head for further testing on the dyno to verify CFM and airflow numbers and efficiency.

Finished cylinder heads are sent to the CNC department where the heads will be CNC ported and verified. Our development process is what ensures a very high-end product that offers better performance across the spectrum. The combination of increased airflow, Livernois proprietary components, and hardware they are able to achieve the maximum performance that enthusiasts crave.

These cylinder heads are built around Livernois Motorsports years of racing experience and combine all the knowledge of our extensive development background as well. This is how we're able to offer cylinder head packages that are unmatched in their performance.

Included Services and Components

5-Axis CNC machined
Fully assembled
Stock retainers
New valve seals
CNC valve job
Stock valves
Upgraded valve springs
Stock conventional locks

Any tech questions or to send in your set for this work feel free to call me e-mail or text.

Sincerely
Scott
Office 313-561-5500 ext 122
Cell 313-213-0273
E-mail [email protected]

·
Registered
35 Posts
Question?? Do you have any vehicles that you own into drag racing and if so send pictures on the forum and lets us know where you be racing we might want to see them in person.

·
Super Moderator
950 Posts
Question?? Do you have any vehicles that you own into drag racing and if so send pictures on the forum and lets us know where you be racing we might want to see them in person.
http://hemirace.com/races/spring-festival/
you gotta go here bro. its end of month in Pomona So-Cal. lots of Livernois TH and hellcats out there. we even got one from this forum that is going for 9 sec pass blower only. hes already ran 10.1 with the S1025 package.

·
Super Moderator
950 Posts
We are always thinking of ways to improve upon the performance of the TrackHawk and Hellcat platforms.

While we have always had a great CNC program for our cylinder heads we have improved upon this and made this program even better. For the customer who is looking for the big horsepower build we now have improved on our cnc program for the TrackHawk cylinder heads. We can do this by you sending in your cylinder heads or we can sell you new castings if you want to keep your existing stock cylinder heads.

Livernois Motorsports cylinder heads are built with the automotive enthusiast in mind. Each has the performance, reliability, and power to back it up. All Livernois cylinder heads are designed, engineered, and manufactured in-house at our facility in Dearborn Heights, MI.

100% American Made!

They are designed around our custom engineered CNC porting program. Each and every cylinder head is tested for maximum airflow and efficiency by our highly trained cylinder head technicians. From there they head for further testing on the dyno to verify CFM and airflow numbers and efficiency.

Finished cylinder heads are sent to the CNC department where the heads will be CNC ported and verified. Our development process is what ensures a very high-end product that offers better performance across the spectrum. The combination of increased airflow, Livernois proprietary components, and hardware they are able to achieve the maximum performance that enthusiasts crave.

These cylinder heads are built around Livernois Motorsports years of racing experience and combine all the knowledge of our extensive development background as well. This is how we're able to offer cylinder head packages that are unmatched in their performance.

Included Services and Components

5-Axis CNC machined
Fully assembled
Stock retainers
New valve seals
CNC valve job
Stock valves
Upgraded valve springs
Stock conventional locks

Any tech questions or to send in your set for this work feel free to call me e-mail or text.

Sincerely
Scott
Office 313-561-5500 ext 122
Cell 313-213-0273
E-mail [email protected]
what would the power output be if i added this to my C1025 package? If these heads are in the 2K range im in. after the ease of instal and the **** power this thing makes with a mail order tune I am a Fan for sure. I should of got my Raptor tuned from you guys also I just read to many stories on the internet. Thats a huge problem for me I read this stupid thing to much.

333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what would the power output be if i added this to my C1025 package? If these heads are in the 2K range im in. after the ease of instal and the **** power this thing makes with a mail order tune I am a Fan for sure. I should of got my Raptor tuned from you guys also I just read to many stories on the internet. Thats a huge problem for me I read this stupid thing to much.
Well my friend. That is a great question on how much power could you gain with these heads.

I would really recomend to also do one of our upgraded camshafts with the heads to get the maxx power and have everything working in harmony. I have a head and cam package on one in the shop wright now it has yet to get on the dyno. When it does I can tell you what the power gains are with our custom cam design with these heads. On alot of our other head and cam packages we are seeing 70-80 hp gains. Upgraded cylinder heads with other mods and stock cam I have seen 30-35 hp gains.

I will keep everyone updated on this new product and what our finding are. I can tell you there is nobody offering the numbers on these we are getting.

Thank you for the interest in our products and services.
Sincerely
Scott

·
Super Moderator
950 Posts
Well my friend. That is a great question on how much power could you gain with these heads.

I would really recomend to also do one of our upgraded camshafts with the heads to get the maxx power and have everything working in harmony. I have a head and cam package on one in the shop wright now it has yet to get on the dyno. When it does I can tell you what the power gains are with our custom cam design with these heads. On alot of our other head and cam packages we are seeing 70-80 hp gains. Upgraded cylinder heads with other mods and stock cam I have seen 30-35 hp gains.

I will keep everyone updated on this new product and what our finding are. I can tell you there is nobody offering the numbers on these we are getting.

Thank you for the interest in our products and services.
Sincerely
Scott
very interested in seeing what you guys come up with.
I will have to ship the TH to you this time though I dont know any Mopar tuners around me and I would def want a dyno tune if going that route.
humm can the drive train handle another 80 hp? fun times ahead researching and testing was my life a few years ago now I am to poor and way to many projects going to be the test pilot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts