Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here, picked up the TH 1 week ago today. I moved from a Hellcat to the TH. On the Hellcat I did a mid muffler delete and it was exactly what I wanted. Loud-ish at lower RPM's and obnoxious at WOT. I did the same thing on the TH (mid muffler delete) and it sounds... different, not as good. So I pose this... what is the loudest cat back that is going to be the closest to what I had before in the Hellcat?

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
1,921 Posts
Do a search, this topic has been discussed before, there’s even an entire section dedicated to intake and exhaust. It varies greatly from one person to the next.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I suppose that was the point of posting, seeing what people thought would match the sound from the muffler deleted HC. I see alot of opinions on specific catbacks but none that make this comparison.

·
Super Moderator
1,921 Posts
That’s not typically how car forums work. You don’t join and start asking questions without looking first. We are happy to help you along the way but we are not google. FB would be a good place to ask this because everyone wants to tell you what they’ve done and that’s the right thing to do. Depends on how old you are, do you mind being chased from the neighborhood with pitchforks n torches? Maybe search straight pipes? Should give you a good idea what to expect.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Stainless works. No mid resonators. Loud and sounds gooood! Sold my Trackhawk so I still have mine. PM me. 😁

·
Registered
32 Posts
Honestly, except for Magnaflow, they are all quite loud under heavy throttle and your choice should be more about personal preference of exhaust tone and drone. Nobody can tell you what you like as exhaust sound is very subject as you already know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts