Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finishing the deal on a 2018 trackhawk. Trading in our 2014 AMG E63s thats Downpipe and tune car. It makes 640Whp and has run a best of [email protected] Looking to digging into the Trackhawk as we used to have a 2014 jeep srt and I always hated the fact they had glass pistons :mad:

·
Registered
599 Posts
Have you driven any other Mercedes products?
Would be interested in knowing how MB's power delivery compares to how FCA does it in the Trackhawk.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I have Driven the GLE 63 and GTS. my take from the Benz they don’t leave as hard but the midrange in the Benz is flat insane. I have Raced FBO GTRs and quite a few hellcats. From a dig against the hellcats. Because the AMG is AWD it puts about 5 cars on the hellcat challenger on nitto DR to 70 then the hellcat starts to pull top end. Haven’t been beat at the track by a hellcat yet. Mostly due to traction. Up top the hellcat pulls pretty hard. The 2 FBO GTRs that I have Raced at the track. On launch they actually pull about a car on the launch. Then around 40 I pull Past them up top they creep back and at the end of the track they are about 2 cars out. The AMG from a 20 roll is insane

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Here is my dyno sheet stock and tuned. Look at that TQ 😂. That explains the midrange pull. The biggest limitation on the AMG is the **** Tq limits in the trans. No matter what you do you can not leave with full power in first gear and I have Never seen anything better then 1.7’ on any of the forums. The ecu Is crackable on the AMG but the trans is not. Sucks really. Here is also a shot of the car

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts