Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m Jennifer from Kodiak, Alaska. My husband and I love powerful cars. We recently added the TH to our small collection that includes a Corvette ZR1, GTR & Porsche Macan Turbo. Since the Grand Cherokee body style isn’t my favorite I wasn’t sure if I’d care for it. But then we had the opportunity to run our GTR on the 1/4 mile track at Pacific Raceways in Seattle. There were 3 TH’s there. They sounded awesome and ran in the 11’s! Dressed mine up a little to make it more fashionable! Drove it around Bellevue/Seattle for a week & it was well received!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Welcome to the forum Jennifer.
Are you on the island? If so must make for a lot boat rides.
Anyway enjoy the new TH.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Do I see that you wrapped it in blue? Looks great.

We have three other vehicles, and all are blue. I'd like to see more pics of yours if you have any.

And I agree with your assessment of the TH. I had an SRT GC before this, so I knew what I was getting with the TH. However, before owning the SRT Jeep, I was very skeptical. Now with this TH, the sports cars stay in the garage a lot more. It's just _that_ great of a vehicle, IMHO.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do I see that you wrapped it in blue? Looks great.

We have three other vehicles, and all are blue. I'd like to see more pics of yours if you have any.

And I agree with your assessment of the TH. I had an SRT GC before this, so I knew what I was getting with the TH. However, before owning the SRT Jeep, I was very skeptical. Now with this TH, the sports cars stay in the garage a lot more. It's just _that_ great of a vehicle, IMHO.
More photos!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,919 Posts
Probably a vinyl wrap job. WAY easier/cheaper than paint and you can change it up whenever you feel like.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts