Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like a silly question, but I am not sure if the TH has one... Reason being is (I have never had this issue on any other vehicle) I ran out of fluid. Was driving about an hour and a half away, evening time. went through a cloud of bugs and when I tried to wash it off, NADA! Rear didn't spray anything either. Upon arriving I checked the reservoir and it was indeed empty. I refilled it and there seems to be no leak, but still weird no light on the dash.

Looking at the SRT manual, it explains the light, but then says if equiped... When I turn on the car none of the dash lights that light up are low washer 馃

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interesting, I just assumed we had one. I was going to remove my reservoir, so that would help not having to create a simulator for the sensor if we actually don鈥檛 have one
I have not looked at the bottom of reservoir, but that would be a quick way to check

Maybe that was one of cost savings, along with removing the dynamic headlights and fog lights

Premium Member
2019, Jeep, Trackhawk, Granite Crystal
My TH has the sensor. I have seen it come on a few times. It is a yellow windscreen sign, it first appears in the multifunctional display, and a small windscreen emblem light will stay on bottom right I think.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My TH has the sensor. I have seen it come on a few times. It is a yellow windscreen sign, it first appears in the multifunctional display, and a small windscreen emblem light will stay on bottom right I think.
Alright, looks like another thing to add to my list for next dealership visit!

Premium Member
2019, Jeep, Trackhawk, Granite Crystal
Sorry for the late response, I have been using my washer fluid as much as posibil, but only today I got the message and the light. I had to get into the message menu to re-show the main warning. As you can see, I have a yellow symbol just under the 鈥0鈥 on my rpm gauge.
Speedometer Trip computer Car Odometer Motor vehicle

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry for the late response, I have been using my washer fluid as much as posibil, but only today I got the message and the light. I had to get into the message menu to re-show the main warning. As you can see, I have a yellow symbol just under the 鈥0鈥 on my rpm gauge.
View attachment 11108
Thanks, so looks like my sensor is fubared

1 - 12 of 12 Posts