Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Thanks guys for all the feedback. Most likely will be adding new Bwoody rear links and rear differential brace.
Have a Great Christmas and Blessed New Year!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Received an email from BlackOps, another 2 to 3 week delay on the Swift springs.

I need a stock rear spring if someone has it laying around collecting dust.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just installed swift springs last week. My front passenger side sits about an inch higher. Anyone have this issue? Just ordered rear arms to help with the alignment.
View attachment 9712

Reviving an old thread about the swift springs. I’m on the fence between these and the Eibach SE and wondered what your long term feedback is on the swifts?

I used to have RM mids (1”Front - 1.8” Rear) on my 15 SRT and to me, somehow the swifts actually look closer to these than the eibachs in ride height.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Swift here and no problems. Rides great, I like the way it handles.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'll have swifts and eibachs for sale in 2 weeks..if anyone is interested
I’m in Australia so do they think that’ll work cost wise. Can you give any feedback on your preference out of the 2?

I love the height of the swifts, aggressive. Just worried they’ll rub for days with 22’s attached

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
293 Posts
Cheers, confirming do you have the 1.6 -2.6 drop or the mids??

Didn't know they had options.

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Sky

·
Registered
137 Posts
I’m in Australia so do they think that’ll work cost wise. Can you give any feedback on your preference out of the 2?

I love the height of the swifts, aggressive. Just worried they’ll rub for days with 22’s attached

I'll have to looking to shipping. Swifts sit about .5" lower but are bouncier than eibachs. I decided to install air suspuspension.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts