Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, after to working the dealer for a day via email and walking out twice just to be dragged back in by the owner of the dealership I think I got a deal that was too good to turn down. I got an 18 ivory white fully loaded with an msrp of $101,250 for $85,400 before tax. That’s a total of $15,850 off sticker!!! Needless to say I was very happy with myself and by the end I became part of the trackhawk community! Cheers!

·
Registered
168 Posts
That’s awesome! I got $13k under MSRP ($99k) but actually think I could have done better. I had a 2017 Armada trade that was 2k over trade value. I just don’t have the patience to bicker for days over a couple grand. I’m happy with my deal and love the Hawk.

Congrats and welcome to the club! Read up on all the posts and don’t launch from anything other than Sport or Track to save your transfer case.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Yep. That’s a great deal. Dealer took a nice loss just to move stale inventory off their lot. Best color too. Congrats.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thats an awesome deal! My deal was similar, 101 MSRP and got it down to 87, but they gave me 3k more on my trade in than I actually expected. So similar in the end. Congrats.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Congrats on the deal. Hope you're enjoying the beast. Mine's not a great comparison because I bought mine used with 5700 miles on the odometer. However, it was somewhat similar because it had been sitting on the lot for 7 months so the dealer was very motivated to sell. 99K MSRP and I paid 75K when I bought it two months ago. There's definitely good deals out there if you're patient. Now I'm just trying to just enjoy it, but it can be tough not to get wide eyed seeing some of the numbers forum members are getting from the S1025 or D4 packages.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Guess I did okay as well. Just got an ‘18 TH which listed for 92k (who needs leather and surround sound?) for 79k (and I got another 10k for my ‘11 Explorer with 108,000 miles—probably coulda squeezed another few dollars on the trade but good riddance to that bucket). So thrilled to join the TH community for under 80k. Hello fellow Hawks.

·
Banned
362 Posts
I really don't how much I got off of the window sticker on mine since I traded a 2017 SRT as part of the deal. My best guess is I got 5 to 7k off but that was back in January (2018) when these things were hard to find at any price. Anyway, if the truth were known, I would have paid at least 10% over the window sticker back then. And I would still have no regrets. This thing is awesome.

·
Registered
30 Posts
That's definitely the right answer. Does it continuously put a smile on your face? If yes, then it was worth whatever you paid.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts