Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While searching local dealer inventory, I found a Trackhawk on sale marked down over $8k below sticker. After talking to the dealer, it was discovered that they had a bunch of rebates, etc included in that price, some of which I didn't qualify for, of course. I ended up getting it for $2k under sticker.
Here's the funny part...I had ordered a Trackhawk on day 2 after they started taking orders. I ended up cancelling the order before it came in, and bought something else instead. Two weeks ago my friend was at the dealer buying a truck, and texted me pictures of the silver Trackhawk sitting in the showroom with my name on the window sticker. This of course made me want it again so I talked to a salesman, who I had bought from in the past. They were selling it for MSRP, but did not want to give me what I wanted for my trade. I then found the black one marked down. I told the dealer where the silver one was about the deal I was offered, and they would not beat it, or even match it, so I ended up buying the black one at a better price($2k below sticker and gave me $5k more for my trade than other place was offering). I actually like the black one better than what I had originally ordered anyway.
I pick it up on Saturday

·
Registered
695 Posts
I ordered mine on day 4 and I should have it on Friday, I never cancelled my order though, I'm getting my original build. I doubt there are many left that ordered during the original allocation that still haven’t taken delivery yet. It’s been well over 7 months, which is quite a long time considering some got theirs in a fraction of that.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Congrats on the Trackhawk! The diamond black is a good looking paint. Just curious...what did you trade in?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Available

Danvers Massachusetts. I think it is Kelly Jeep on rte 114. They have a black one w black wheels. Been on the lot for a few months. Could be an opportunity for a deal!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts

My neighbor is a Jeep Dealer, I have purchased a number of Jeeps. SRT8’s and now my TrackHawk from him…

He has a New TrackHawk Black with the Brown interior on his lot, that I think he will sell at or below sticker..

Contact the salesman [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts