Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those that bought a 2021 did the dealer mark it up much over MSRP?

I saw a blue with tan interior in florida. They sent me a quote. $29,995.00 for market value adjustment. Ill pass on this one.

Rectangle Font Parallel Technology Paper

·
Registered
2021 Sting Gray Trackhawk
34 Posts

I saw a blue with tan interior in florida. They sent me a quote. $29,995.00 for market value adjustment. Ill pass on this one.

View attachment 9794
There's a couple dealers near me, when they had a new 2021 in, they were stickered around $115K-$120K iirc. Those were gone within a few days to about a week and a half.

I've seen a 2020 (listed just over a month ago) with about 14K miles sold within a few days and the asking price was $98K and had multiple owners (not sure what it actually sold for but it definitely had interest even at that price). It had the signature leather and the '5Ten' upgraded factory wheels, the 2 tone hood black & white factory painted and HK sound system, pano roof and had been listed around $87K earlier in February.

Around my area they don't seem to last long. If they're 2019 and up with less than 35K miles and asking around $86K-$97k they're snatched up within 2-3 weeks.

If you like that Slate Blue color, I'd still go after it. Just tell them that the $134.5k price is a no go. If you're serious about it, show up at the dealership and they'll usually budge a bit. Once they have a customer in the door interested in it, they don't want them to leave without it. Dollar signs start lighting up in their eyes.

I bet you can get them down around $105K-110K (not ideal but not horrible when used TH's with up to 35K miles are in the mid to high $90K range), if you have the time and patience. They're still making a pretty penny selling at that price. If they don't budge after a half hour or so and they tell you they have lots of interest on the vehicle, just head out. You may get a call to come back to work out a deal. If you don't get it, move onto another one when one you like pops up.

I know some dealers are selling at MSRP or under, but that's definitely harder to come by now that new 2021 orders and production of the Trackhawk have stopped. Hope things work out for you.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I paid MSRP for my 21. Ordered in April picked up in September. My dealer told me it cost them a lot to keep on the lot for any long period of time. Hence the $1K I put down. Like others have said, make an offer that you feel reasonable and see where it goes.

B

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
375 Posts
Now that 21' order books are closed and Jeep website does not offer 22 Trackhawks, prices could get stupid. Even used vehicle pricing is ridiculous right now. I would not want to be in the buying market right now.

·
Premium Member
2021 Redline 2 Coat Pearl
1 Posts
First post here but I thought I'd chime in. Ordered my TH in mid-June and it arrived about a month ago (mid-Sept.). Dealer gave me one of their TH allotments and allowed me to make any changes necessary before the final order went in. Paid sticker and in fact FCA raised the price of the TH from the time I ordered it to the time they delivered it to the dealer, and the dealer ate the difference. According to them "a promise is a promise". Presumably I got the last with the full panoramic roof as according to the dealer and Jeep, it requires 20 chips for it and subsequent to my build they actually changed all future orders and deleted that option regardless of what the owner wanted and the boxes checked because having enough chips to finish off cars on the assembly line took precedent. Again, it's what they told me but it doesn't seem far fetched.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I got $6k off MSRP with Friends and Family.

I think when and if a formal announcement comes from Jeep that 2021 is indeed the last year, the prices will go thru the roof. There is enough speculation right to already drive the prices up like you posted.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have a down payment on a dealer allotment, settled on the deal Sept 1. Vehicle was ordered mid-June. With a couple incentives I’m about $2500 under MSRP. Delivery was supposed to be Oct 13th. I’ll follow up next week but I’m expecting yet another delay. My order has no panoroof and is bright white, BTW.

I looked into a new TH just 2 hours’ drive from me (it’s still on the lot today BTW) with every option I’d want in a color I like and the dealership wanted 20k over MSRP (and that was weeks ago). The kicker is that they had it advertised on several websites, including their own, for MSRP.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ordered on 11-13-2020. $500.00 down and $3500.00 off MSRP. Picked up 4-6-2021. The dealership said it was the most expensive car they ever sold. It's a small dealer here in Vt. Great place with no funny stuff. Not many THs here in New England.

·
Registered
4 Posts

View attachment 9794
I paid MSRP. 96K. I opted for everything but the Laguna leather as I like the suede or alcantara. Took almost 6 mos to build and the dealer promised msrp and stuck to the quote when it arrived.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I just dont see these things going down in value. Even if u paid $120k I cant see anyone losing on that. In 5 years I bet they are worth $150k easily. Maybe $200K especially if its green. There was only 5 produced in the states I believe.

This is a WILDLY popular vehicle. I cant go anywhere at any time of the day without ppl going nutz over my TH. I cant even get gas anywhere without people asking me a dozen questions about it and they all seem to say this was the first time they have seen one in person. They strange thing is most teenagers know what it is.

I mean **** there was only like 8k of them made in the USA. In 1986-87 there were 25k Grand Nationals produced. The TH makes up like 1/3rd of that and u can drive it in the winter, make dump runs and tow ****! So its a terribly rare and practical vehicle that is wildly popular. Combine those two and u have an extremely valuable truck!

I think its just iconic American Muscle and ppl LOVE their SUV's these days so put a Hellcat motor and an 8H95 in it and u have something wicked and reliable!

·
Registered
2021 Sting Gray Trackhawk
34 Posts
I just dont see these things going down in value. Even if u paid $120k I cant see anyone losing on that. In 5 years I bet they are worth $150k easily. Maybe $200K especially if its green. There was only 5 produced in the states I believe.

This is a WILDLY popular vehicle. I cant go anywhere at any time of the day without ppl going nutz over my TH. I cant even get gas anywhere without people asking me a dozen questions about it and they all seem to say this was the first time they have seen one in person. They strange thing is most teenagers know what it is.

I mean ** there was only like 8k of them made in the USA. In 1986-87 there were 25k Grand Nationals produced. The TH makes up like 1/3rd of that and u can drive it in the winter, make dump runs and tow **! So its a terribly rare and practical vehicle that is wildly popular. Combine those two and u have an extremely valuable truck!

I think its just iconic American Muscle and ppl LOVE their SUV's these days so put a Hellcat motor and an 8H95 in it and u have something wicked and reliable!
I've only had the TH for a few months now, but it definitely draws attention on the road. I've had some people speed up and around traffic only to slow down next to me and take a look and then gimme the thumbs up. I've had some people motion for me to roll the window down at stop lights and ask what it is and to rev the motor. I was washing the Hawk a couple days ago and a few guys were already there in their mustang and M3, each stopped over to my bay separately, one of them told me it looks and sounds great, later the other guy came over and said the whine sounded sick asf while we were coming down the street getting ready to pull into the wash.

This happened when I had my Jeep SRT as well, but the Hawk seems to get more attention on a regular basis thus far. I can't imagine it won't become a popular collectable. Overall there's not a crazy amount of them, 2018 was by far the most produced. In total I don't think there will be much more than 11k-13k units worldwide. The values should continue to increase.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts