Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The “Texas Mile” (texasmile.net) is a semi annual race event held in Victoria, Texas. Very similar to other national mile races, this event occurs on an airport runway. This is event is scheduled for October 18-20 and registration opens on August 11. (I believe, please verify)
I feel that this would be a great opportunity to bring together local and non local TH owners that want to have some fun with a somewhat different competitive racing format. Understandably, the TH is far from an optimum vehicle for this venue, but that does not preclude members from having fun burning tires and fuel!
If you have an interest, please review the Texas Mile site and feel free to PM if you want to participate.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I would love to go and I’m going to plan for it, hopefully as is it gets closer to October I’ll know my flight schedule and possibly move dates around if needed to allow me to go.

·
Registered
128 Posts
If we can get a few guys to go, I'll jump in a caravan here in Houston. I can probably get another couple guys to go that aren't on the forum.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Guys, I've never been to an event like this, but I would love to get there. Who was at this event, please share your impressions. As for me, I am tired of the pandemic, of negative news, quarantine, and travel restrictions. And I am glad that the world is slowly returning to normal life and soon everyone will again go to cafes, theaters, museums, and travel. I'm waiting for the moment when I can take off my mask. Moreover, I decided that organizing a working conference would be like a holiday for me. So I decided to do it myself. I found a company that provides equipment for conferences and other events (Conference Audio Visual Equipment Hire | Conference Equipment Hire London). Thus when I get official permission to hold the conference, I will have everything ready.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts