Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Daily users of TR . What mileage did you get to so far . Me personally I’ve gotten up to 30K with very minimal issues . The little issues I had were covered under warranty . How are your experiences

·
Registered
131 Posts
Uconnect replaced back in June, lately weird things with Uconnect couple of times blue screens had to turn off vehicle, system reboots for no reason what so ever, and my favorite artist ding ding ding, push button nothing there. Going to be hard to duplicate for dealership. Strange clicking noise that comes and goes from what I think is the transfer case at low speed in neighborhood driving. Electric motor that adjusts clutches for different modes of traction, another thing hard to duplicate at dealership. 21K on vehicle.

·
Registered
257 Posts
A measly 2,200 miles in a year. But on the other hand, everything works just fine.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Uconnect replaced back in June, lately weird things with Uconnect couple of times blue screens had to turn off vehicle, system reboots for no reason what so ever, and my favorite artist ding ding ding, push button nothing there. Going to be hard to duplicate for dealership. Strange clicking noise that comes and goes from what I think is the transfer case at low speed in neighborhood driving. Electric motor that adjusts clutches for different modes of traction, another thing hard to duplicate at dealership. 21K on vehicle.
Try Issues forum. Info there.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you for the reply , sorry to hear about the issues you had. i had similar issues with the screen although mine got replaced under warranty . Try taking a video of the issue when it happens then showing it to them instead of trying to replicate it on the spot

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just passed 42k, almost exactly 3 years old. Daily driven.
1. Key fob horsepower loss issue. Resolved at 1600 miles.... figured out there was an issue at 501 miles,lol - to be fair it was literally the 1st one in the country with the issue.
2. Rear fender flair/trim piece? was not attached/aligned properly and did not match the trim piece from the door. Resolved quickly.
3. Delaminated Infotainment screen - should be getting resolved with FCA shortly. 3rd vehicle with that system, 1st to have this issue.

Other than that no issues at all... I literally walked it before the factory warranty ran out looking for items.

·
Registered
257 Posts
2. Rear fender flair/trim piece? was not attached/aligned properly and did not match the trim piece from the door. Resolved quickly.
I have one rear flare that isn't quite aligned correctly. What did you do to fix it?

·
Registered
131 Posts
I have one rear flare that isn't quite aligned correctly. What did you do to fix it?
Have to take a plastic scraper to the top of flair to seperate it from fender, along the fender well opening there are several plastic clips maybe 4 or so. Where the flair meet the bumper cover there is a long plastic tab that inserts into bumper cover. Once you have flair removed get a rubber eraser wheel to remove all the 3M tape from both flair and quarter panel, I put some painter blue tape just above the contour of flair on quarter panel to prevent damage with with plastic scraper. Clean area with with soap and water and alcohol to make sure its clean. When working with flair had it on a towel to prevent scratches while using eraser wheel. Don't remember 3M tape width and the most important step is to use 3M adhesion promoter on flair before applying tape and on the area where the tape will attach to quarter panel. use blue tape for a day out of the sun and try to keep dry for a few days. The adhesion promoter I used came in those individual small packages. Most important thing is clean clean and keeping out of sun til tape sets up.

Reactions: Jimmy N.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts