Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I read a week or so back that the challengers now get a catalog from Mopar to buy all kinds of "aftermarket" parts and kits to increase hp. These do not void warranty and are 50 state legal.

Was wondering if anyone knew about any trickle down plans for the Jeep. Mine is a DD and this would be perfect fore as I love in Cali where the emissions laws are strict.

One thing it seems is that the chargers are not include in this. I am sure they will eventually expand the idea to include those, but this seems like anything for the Jeep is even farther out

·
Registered
446 Posts
Dodge made these announcements a few weeks ago along with the Jail Break options, Power Broker and HP adders like smaller super charger pullies under warranty. Head to your nearest Dodge Power Broker dealer. They can answer your questions.

Reactions: TrapHawk007

·
Registered
394 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dodge made these announcements a few weeks ago along with the Jail Break options, Power Broker and HP adders like smaller super charger pullies under warranty. Head to your nearest Dodge Power Broker dealer. They can answer your questions.
Sounds like the deal is only for dodge challengers. I was just wondering if anyone had insider info as to if/when we get it. The "dealer" will probably know even less and try to sell me on some bullshit

1 - 4 of 4 Posts