Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
New arrivals...
Couldn't let this facebook marketplace deal pass by.

Brand new DSS front and rear driveshafts and Gforce Renegade axles.

Not looking to go balls to the wall yet so these Renegade series axles in the meantime should hold up well to some punishment vs stock.

Product Tool Bicycle part Wood Sports equipment

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
Everything buttoned up and time for re-tune and dyno. Little something arrived too from a friend of mine the other day.
305/45R20 MT SS ET radials with 20 miles on them.
Track this weekend.

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Synthetic rubber

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
A lot of people run the boost a pump without issue but since my fueling issue cost me a motor, I sprung for a whole new fuel system. Wasn’t gonna take that chance.
I have a bad habit of collecting parts for future setups. I did pickup a Fore triple pump module this year from a friend. Just need to put together the rest of the kit when the time comes.

I hope im lucky enough to have the right timing that by the time the stock motor pops I'll be in a position with my spare motor to drop in. So far I only have a bareblock in my parts collection. Lol.

Not a fan of octane boosters truly but my tuner swears by them. Hope these aren't my famous last words.🤞

·
Registered
6 Posts
Most people dont use that size drag radial. I'm use to seeing the 305/35/20's. The 45's are taller at 31 inches vs the 35's @ 28.4 inches..I guess the increased height isnt really affecting you negatively based on your et's. I like the look, nice and beefy..

61 - 80 of 80 Posts