Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I enjoyed my experience with PK. I found his prices very reasonable and the customer service is what I think it should be which is a giant leap above my typical experiences with companies. After placing my order via this forum, he called to personally verify all the details n such since I was a new customer which I thought was well beyond the minimum effort that I’m used to. There were extensive delays on delivery but that’s because of the manufacturer. During the wait I emailed a few times for an update and got a response within 1 business day each time. When I got tired of waiting for the second part of my order to be ready PK got them shipped separately. When the second part arrived there was a tiny defect, one I was prepared to live with but I mentioned it in passing. PK took it upon himself to get another set shipped. I’ll definitely do business with him again. Btw, he does a lot more than just wheels and if he doesn’t have it, he can probably get it.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I have also had a great experience with PK.

I ordered a Borla cat-back, Eibach springs, and a custom set of Forgeline wheels ($$) for my Trackhawk. I was kept apprised of build and ship times throughout the process. Highly recommend Paul at PK.

Reactions: ROCKETW19

·
Super Moderator
1,443 Posts
I had great service (talking and asking questions) also. I really wanted to buy from them. The pricing was off in my case. I got wheels $1000 cheaper. thats a lot of cash sure the wheels are a lot but $1000 difference. thats assuming he didnt charge me tax or shipping if any of those went into play the difference would been even more. we are both in CA prob would of got hit with another $800-$1000 but dont know for sure.
Im not gonna bust anyone's balls over it but just think it was 1000 more than the other shop. how much money do you need to make drop shipping a set of wheels? or you can look at the other side how little did the other guy make?

Having good experiences is awesome and seeing them get you new tips shows the customer service is there. hopefully it stays this way.

I used to deal with a company name Weapon X for CTSV stuff. he started on the ctsv forms. I would email or text with him all the time just talking smack (and buying parts) now hes so big he prob dont even remember me. the power of the internet is amazing you can be a homeless person with a computer and if you have the drive and customer service you can become a millionaire.
im just rambling on now lol sorry

·
Super Moderator
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You never know how their deal with the manufacturer is. If you move a lot of their product, they give you a different price point than if you move a few or are a new distributor. That’s why nobody can complete with Walmart. That customer service goes a long way with me. You can tell way more about a company when things don’t go according to plan than if it goes smoothly. How they handle the issue makes all the difference. There was ZERO hesitation by PK to correct the issue and his communication about the delays has also been great. It’s probably difficult to keep up with all of those orders but I’m one happy client.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts