Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the least expensive, reliable OBDII code resetting Bluetooth adaptor or scanner?

I removed the cats from the demon and without any tuning but did put big daddies garage mini cat O2 sensor cel fixes in the downstream positions which worked for several hundred miles but code P0420 just set, (this has worked fine for me for years on my C7 Z06). Anyway I just want the least expensive simplest device to reset the code.

·
Super Moderator
1,861 Posts
I really like my mvpi2 but I doubt it’s going to be your cheapest option. Does give you quite a few more options though

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thanks and the battery will work but I'm looking for specific make/model of something I can use while driving down the road...….
You won't be able to clear on the fly, but a tazer with a bypass cable is probably the cheapest solution.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I believe our gonna need a Tazer product or HP Tuners cable to bypass the security module. I'm pretty sure regular OBDII communications are blocked with other devices, but I only use HPT.

·
Banned
362 Posts
I've got a couple of these I carry in a couple of my vehicles.... Actron CP9660 PocketScan Plus ABS/OBD II Works on every vehicle I've had in the past 5 years (including the TH)

I think I paid about $35 each a few years ago... Maybe a little more these days. But it's cheap enough and so easy to use a cave man could do it.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I've got a couple of these I carry in a couple of my vehicles.... Actron CP9660 PocketScan Plus ABS/OBD II Works on every vehicle I've had in the past 5 years (including the TH)

I think I paid about $35 each a few years ago... Maybe a little more these days. But it's cheap enough and so easy to use a cave man could do it.
This is what I have and use as well. Great, inexpensive way to read/clear codes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts