Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys just picked up a 2018 TH that was sitting in a dealers show room for the last year and a half. Got an unheard of deal on it. Been a SRT owner since 2009 when I picked up a 06 SRT Charger. Since then I’ve owned and modified 8 SRT vehicles from the Chargers and Challengers to the WK1&2s. I’ve been tuning for about 5 years now using HP tuners. Just finished my 08 Charger with a N/A 426 Stroker makes 561rwhp. Absolutely can’t touch this Trackhawk, still fun though. Look forward to seeing what all you guys have done and are doing with your Trackhawks and I’ll keep posting mods and tuning tips and tricks I come across. I’m always happy to help the SRT community.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Picked it up for $72k fully loaded From black leather wrapped package to tow package. Had 174miles on it. Will post pics soon. The dealer wanted it gone pretty bad MSRP on it was $99,520

·
Registered
173 Posts
Picked it up for $72k fully loaded From black leather wrapped package to tow package. Had 174miles on it. Will post pics soon. The dealer wanted it gone pretty bad MSRP on it was $99,520
D*mn, and I was pretty happy with $20k off MSRP! Where did you find your Trackhawk? I was looking all up & down the east coast. I see the dealer put a front plate on it, boooo! haha...

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah wife was pissed about the front plate. Found it at a dealer in Missouri outside of Ft. Leonard-wood. They said everyone in the area only drives trucks and didn’t even know what it was sitting in the show room. I had the dodge dealer in Clarksville TN try to pick it up and sell it to me for $90k they messed up and gave me the vin so I tracked it down found it at the dealer in MO and shot a low ball offer since I knew they had it for over a year. I didn’t expect them to accept. I was in the car headed there as soon as they did though. Got lucky. Extremely happy with it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts