Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all I am currently having my 426 built for me all billet internals top to bottom. I am waiting on supercharger and before I have tunner order it I wanted to ask if anyone knows about this newer whipple and know what stage one vs stage two is? I know stage two has -8an fuel rail and 112 billet throttle body. How much does this help and why? I would think I need -8 an anyways ? If anyone has experience with this please let me know. Also if anyone knows if these are ready to ship or still waiting??

·
Super Moderator
2,393 Posts
Hello to all I am currently having my 426 built for me all billet internals top to bottom. I am waiting on supercharger and before I have tunner order it I wanted to ask if anyone knows about this newer whipple and know what stage one vs stage two is? I know stage two has -8an fuel rail and 112 billet throttle body. How much does this help and why? I would think I need -8 an anyways ? If anyone has experience with this please let me know. Also if anyone knows if these are ready to ship or still waiting??
My Fore fuel system came with fuel rails, is the rail an option on the whipple or built in? I’m looking at that blower too.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My Fore fuel system came with fuel rails, is the rail an option on the whipple or built in? I’m looking at that blower too.
I’m not sure if built in or option I don’t follow what that means probably my ignorance if you’d like to explain to me than I’ll ask when I call them tomorrow I want to know as well. I’m also calling injector dynamics to understand injector size a little better. I’ll fill you all in when I find out

·
Super Moderator
1,436 Posts
I’m not sure if built in or option I don’t follow what that means probably my ignorance if you’d like to explain to me than I’ll ask when I call them tomorrow I want to know as well. I’m also calling injector dynamics to understand injector size a little better. I’ll fill you all in when I find out
this is just my opinion but your asking the wrong people. don't ask the manufacture ask the guy who is building and tuning your TH he or she will know what's best. you need to find the right builder/tuner and let them explain what they are building for you.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this is just my opinion but your asking the wrong people. don't ask the manufacture ask the guy who is building and tuning your TH he or she will know what's best. you need to find the right builder/tuner and let them explain what they are building for you.
I wish you where correct unfortunately there are not many bests out there so I don’t trust anyone fully. Even the best as you put it still a lot of times does not have heart passion and love in someone else’s build. This is not rocket science anyone with internet a brain and most important passion and love for there build has a better chance of making a over the top build than a tuner that I throw money at. Now a days even the best it’s still just a paying job with a costumers car. I want different I want bigger I want not just a package 1025 or 1200 Hennassy I want my build even if it takes 100 forums 100 tuners and 100 000 dollars. Some of us are just anal and need to be part of our builds even if not turning wrench !!!! I’ll leave off with one example….. g force axles. Two models the renegade and outlaw I called to confirm tuners ok with renegade like he said…… answer was no outlaws stronger. And the new ones that are coming out I was informed are not online yet much stronger than both those previous models most tuners don’t know exists most people don’t know. But when you care and you call you learn and find out what’s better than the best ! Thank you for your reply

·
Super Moderator
1,436 Posts
I wish you where correct unfortunately there are not many bests out there so I don’t trust anyone fully. Even the best as you put it still a lot of times does not have heart passion and love in someone else’s build. This is not rocket science anyone with internet a brain and most important passion and love for there build has a better chance of making a over the top build than a tuner that I throw money at. Now a days even the best it’s still just a paying job with a costumers car. I want different I want bigger I want not just a package 1025 or 1200 Hennassy I want my build even if it takes 100 forums 100 tuners and 100 000 dollars. Some of us are just anal and need to be part of our builds even if not turning wrench !!!! I’ll leave off with one example….. g force axles. Two models the renegade and outlaw I called to confirm tuners ok with renegade like he said…… answer was no outlaws stronger. And the new ones that are coming out I was informed are not online yet much stronger than both those previous models most tuners don’t know exists most people don’t know. But when you care and you call you learn and find out what’s better than the best ! Thank you for your reply
did you NOT see the first 5 words in my reply? just in case you didnt Ill tell you again. "THIS IS JUST MY OPINION"
fell free to do as you please. whats the TH look like now? has the build started? what color is it? any pictures?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
did you NOT see the first 5 words in my reply? just in case you didnt Ill tell you again. "THIS IS JUST MY OPINION"
fell free to do as you please. whats the TH look like now? has the build started? what color is it? any pictures?
Thank you yes I read it Just sharing my opinion that’s all. People can have different opinions That’s why the forum is created to learn and see what each opinion is. No hard feelings rocket man It’s white. No body work or suspension stock one scratch on trunk and speed paint chips on bumber like others who use there cars. Motor being built no need to take old out and stop using car until it’s ready. New Whipple Difficult to get could take 6 weeks they are high demand. It’s white. And I will try to take some pics Mosquites garage on YouTube. It’s my channel some stuff there my other Jeep builds Thank you

·
Super Moderator
1,436 Posts
Thank you yes I read it Just sharing my opinion that’s all. People can have different opinions That’s why the forum is created to learn and see what each opinion is. No hard feelings rocket man It’s white. No body work or suspension stock one scratch on trunk and speed paint chips on bumber like others who use there cars. Motor being built no need to take old out and stop using car until it’s ready. New Whipple Difficult to get could take 6 weeks they are high demand. It’s white. And I will try to take some pics Mosquites garage on YouTube. It’s my channel some stuff there my other Jeep builds Thank you
well at least you have the fastest color.

·
Super Moderator
1,436 Posts
I copied and pasted in the name Mosquites garage and nothing came up? well stuff about mosquito's in garages did

·
Registered
23 Posts
Bro, no one is breaking outlaw axels. Ur talking out of ur ass!

Like the advice already given...... SPEAK WITH UR BUILDER AND TUNER. THAT would be the person u should be asking which power adder u should be going with and why!

No offense but u seem totally clueless and appear to have more money than sense. And u come off like a complete jack-ass!

·
Super Moderator
1,436 Posts

Like the advice already given...... SPEAK WITH UR BUILDER AND TUNER. THAT would be the person u should be asking which power adder u should be going with and why!

No offense but u seem totally clueless and appear to have more money than sense. And u come off like a complete jack-ass!
Hes fine,
"I think" he is just young and never built a car before. But hes looking for any and all information thats not a bad thing.
agreed I have not seen or heard of anyone snapping an outlaw axle either.
I used to ask random questions on face book about Harley Motors back in the day. It was mostly just to chat and hear what others thought. But I knew at the end of the Day my Tuner/Motor builder would have the finial input. We built 3 different motors for different bikes and he was never wrong they all ran great and made big power (for a Harley lol)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hes fine,
"I think" he is just young and never built a car before. But hes looking for any and all information thats not a bad thing.
agreed I have not seen or heard of anyone snapping an outlaw axle either.
I used to ask random questions on face book about Harley Motors back in the day. It was mostly just to chat and hear what others thought. But I knew at the end of the Day my Tuner/Motor builder would have the finial input. We built 3 different motors for different bikes and he was never wrong they all ran great and made big power (for a Harley lol)
Yea you make a lot of sense well put. Excitement and first build I am not turning a wrench on so it’s fun to pick and explore and BUILD my car. thanks for understanding and respecting importance of an education. That being said sounds like g force outlaw great choice. Geeze la weez

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Sifting through that emotional rant the take home message Is that the g force outlaw axle is a great choice. Thank you for responding and another Confirmation best axle to go with I’ll remind you all esp gnbrett I have had a tuner recommend renegade over outlaw for a reason g force said doesn’t exists. So always do your research. Geeze la weez

1 - 14 of 14 Posts