Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning to all my TrackHawk brothers and sisters. Many of you may recognize me and I thank you for that. I am on the hunt for a TrackHawk and decided to join as member. Even though I haven't been on here in a while I still have enjoyed coming in and seeing all the fantastic build's and how much many of you have come along from stock machines with bolt on parts to all out complete engine builds from mild to wild.

Even though I have been gone for a while I still have many ties with the community and you guys are some of the best and true friends out there.

I look forward you many years of up and coming event's and meeting many of the new and old member's on here.

Take care
Sincerely
Scott

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
welcome.
that green is cool. I def like it BUT saying that I would not buy one lol good luck getting one it will be rare thats for sure
Rocket thank you I'm probably going to continue my hunt but I'm kinda open to other colors. You know black always works as my CTS V and Grand National are both black.

I hope your Hawk is running very well. You were always a great customer. Now you are considered a friend and someone who can possibly help me out.

Sincerely
Scott

·
Registered
244 Posts
Welcome Señor Scott, talked with you at length back in Dec/18-Jan/19 and was about to pull the trigger on the modding but once you left I backed out and glad I did. If you ever in Palm Beach let me know and we’ll go for a boat ride 😎

·
Super Moderator
1,443 Posts
Rocket thank you I'm probably going to continue my hunt but I'm kinda open to other colors. You know black always works as my CTS V and Grand National are both black.

I hope your Hawk is running very well. You were always a great customer. Now you are considered a friend and someone who can possibly help me out.

Sincerely
Scott
I always wanted a GN. post some pics

1 - 10 of 10 Posts