Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally pulled the trigger and picked up the Trackhawk. I traded in my 2012 GC SRT for this black over yellow road monster. I am very excited and look forward to exploring the forum to find the best ways to enjoy my new baby.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Congrats... I sold my '15 GC SRT ... you will never look back. I've had mine for 3 months and I can say it is one of the most fun vehicles I've ever owned.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Congrats, and welcome to the forum!
I've owned a ton of super fast cars in my lifetime (many more than just the Chrysler-themed ones listed in my bio) and the TH is my favorite DD ever.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Congrats, and welcome to the forum!
I've owned a ton of super fast cars in my lifetime (many more than just the Chrysler-themed ones listed in my bio) and the TH is my favorite DD ever.
Agreed. I don’t think it’s possible to find another vehicle ever made that can be used both as a very practical daily driver, and also as an ultra high performance vehicle at the same time. It didn’t exist until the Trackhawk, and frankly we’re probably lucky that it made it past the concept stage.

·
Registered
512 Posts
+1 on being lucky that the TH ever made it past the concept stage!

It seems so easy in retrospect, but getting a specialty high performance vehicle like this made is a gargantuan uphill battle at the corporate level. (I have a little experience with the development of the original Viper.)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the long overdue upgrade! There are some rumors that Jeep is also considering a TH trim for the upcoming Grand Wagoneer.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Hard to get away from GC's :D

With all the brand loyalty I have seen among Jeep communities like this I bet eventually we'll see a GC Demon.
It's a bit much to ask for but hard to ignore hype around the GC Trackhawk, a percentage of those owners will want more.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Hard to get away from GC's :D

With all the brand loyalty I have seen among Jeep communities like this I bet eventually we'll see a GC Demon.
It's a bit much to ask for but hard to ignore hype around the GC Trackhawk, a percentage of those owners will want more.
That would be nuts!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts