Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was a sissy I had to goto dealer for the airbag. My luck I’ll connect the battery and pop goes the bag. Lol
While I was there I had them pop in the HellCat starter button. I really like that button. Well worth the $ I know sounds weird a silly button but it’s just a different feeling now pushing it.
The Airbag not so sure yet the all leather Jeep bag is nicer but the Red glow in my Red interior is pretty cool also. I’ll figure that out in the next few days. Lmao honking the horn didn’t feel any different like pushing the new start button.

Attachments

·
Registered
418 Posts
I really wish the airbag in ours was back lite like that. Maybe some one will figure out how to wrap one in leather and over charge us. LOL

Reactions: ROCKETW19

·
Super Moderator
225 Posts
Looks great, glad the dealer was able to take care of ya!

Reactions: ROCKETW19

·
Registered
47 Posts
My buddy bought an 18 wide body Hellcat. I was like hey does your "SRT" light up on your steering wheel? he was like nope. I said you sure the guys on the forum are paying like $700 to replace theirs. We hop in his car and look... bam red backlit "SRT" LOL.

·
Super Moderator
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My buddy bought an 18 wide body Hellcat. I was like hey does your "SRT" light up on your steering wheel? he was like nope. I said you sure the guys on the forum are paying like $700 to replace theirs. We hop in his car and look... bam red backlit "SRT" LOL.
you should of charged him 700$ lol
funny thing I do 95% of my driving in the day time I rarely see the red light lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts