Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
One of our reasons for buying a GC over the Durango was the shorter wheel base. The Durango served us well when the kids were home but now it is just me and the wife 99% of the time.

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts
they need to go 6" wider I hate that I take up the arm rest and still hit the door on other side. My wife is small and with me more then my buddies but its weird when my buddies in TH

·
Registered
76 Posts
Bigger is definitely disappointing. They have the Grand Wagoneer coming for bigger, why bloat up the GC; from the pics that's getting to be Ford Excursion/Suburban size.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Yes, all car companies disguise their mule test cars, but this particular Jeep in the photos has the body-bags over the top of the multi-swirl wrap. Interesting.

I also would like a little more width and perhaps a BIT more rear seat room, but definitely don't want a third row of seats, or a much larger size overall.

I'm already not feeling like there will be a TH in the next gen. The more Alfa/Fiat parts, the less chance it'll be a TH. (I hope I'm proven, wrong, however!)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Oh know's, there has to be TH in the next style! It's only been out for two yrs and seems to sell well. And only after two productuon yrs, I think they would be shooting themselves in the foot if they did that.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I've never purchased a vehicle near the end of the model run but I think the TH looks modern and gorgeous. I can't see extending the wheelbase in the GC will make it look any better.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts