Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New guy here used to own a 06 SRT8 Jeep had bolt ons and a 150 shot. Wish I had never sold it but I'm extremely excited about the new Track hawk and look forward to getting one in the future.

I hope this form is like the red site and is informative and helpful.

I look forward to getting to know members here.

Thanks
Jared

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Jeep loved the spray. On 100 shot she'd run 12.1s. On the 150 shot I couldn't get the front to hook and only ran 12.0s.

·
Registered
184 Posts
12.0 on juice and a tune alone is pretty badass. I'm sure people at the lights had no idea what was coming haha ;) Sleeper status in a Jeep!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Seems like their website is down but their facebook is still up I guess. Gonna look into them as I haven't heard about them to be honest.

·
Registered
599 Posts
The Jeep loved the spray. On 100 shot she'd run 12.1s. On the 150 shot I couldn't get the front to hook and only ran 12.0s.
That's what I love about bigger displacement engines, often they have some good tolerance for forced induction but i'll be impressed if most folks are happy with just doing a tune to the Trackhawk. These days i'm finding most folks don't put on as much hardware as they used to.

·
Registered
184 Posts
There's no replacement for displacement ;)

But hey, that's what people said when the Hellcats came out. Look at them now, people are all over them upgrading the blower even more, re-tuning, adding spray, etc.

Apparently, Hennessy is already developing parts for the Demon and that thing is insane as it is

1 - 9 of 9 Posts