Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

New guy with a new-to-me ‘Hawk, came from an X5M and a WK2 SRT before that.

This one is black over red, and she’s a looker !

The previous owner changed a few things, I’ll likely need some forum help to identify what’s currently on the car...

I look forward to chatting with some fellow power-hungry Trackhawk owners.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome!

The truck has a cold (hot) air intake and what looks to be straight pipes going back to rear resonators, and is L-O-U-D

The 16-year-old in me is giggling with contentment, the adult part a bit less so.

I’ll snap some pics when the rain/drizzle stop.

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts
lol I am same way I cant stand loud pipes anymore. There is V6 Charger that lives near me and it sounds like a nascar. I didnt know it was a 6 banger. I raced him at the light, lol I was all the way across the intersection before he made it thru the cross walk. I wasnt sure who was more embarrassed me for racing him or him for getting beat so bad.
lol there I go rambling Anyways its so dang loud its annoying I couldn't drive in that every day. Stock is almost perfect just a lil more rumble and it would be perfect to me at least. The SC whine is a different story I love that.

·
Super Moderator
2,289 Posts
Borla S type is perfect for just a little louder than stock. Idk how people go louder but then again I daily drive my straight piped Evo for 8 years no problems (well except for cops)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That looks like a BWoody intake. Welcome to the club, what part of the city? Far NW side of the city here.
BWoody...thanks!

We actually met back in the E55 days; I remember yours with the big wheels at US41.

I was in Lakeview, now on other side of the big lake.

I’ll get some exhaust pics too, it looks like there’s not much left from the factory under there.

·
Registered
124 Posts
BWoody...thanks!

We actually met back in the E55 days; I remember yours with the big wheels at US41.

I was in Lakeview, now on other side of the big lake.

I’ll get some exhaust pics too, it looks like there’s not much left from the factory under there.
No ****...small world. lol

·
Super Moderator
2,289 Posts
Do some more posts so you can PM. It’ll cost more to ship than I’ll need for payment, I’m good with a couple hundred.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts