Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from Sunny Toledo, OH! 32 degrees, raining and haven't seen the actual sun in days but I digress. Proud new owner of a 2020 TrackHawk. Wish these were built here alongside the Wranglers. I no longer have to troll and drool over everyone's rides >:) I've been waiting for the right deal to get out of my current car and into this. Took advantage of all the year end deals/rebates and got a smoking deal on mine!

I'll take the time and update my profile when i can. In the meantime I apologize in advance for any newbie stupidity. Just wanted to say hi and wish everyone a healthy and prosperous 2020! Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Cheers!

Drew

·
Registered
244 Posts
Welcome to the group, good place to be. Hear in S Florida is a nice sunny day out with a temp of 78*, I have 2 identical 18’ TrackHawks one totally stock (5k miles) and the other with a Demon blower (no tune) CAI and Borla exhaust (55k miles) both are 100% flawless and reliable, best cars I’ve had. Also have a 15’ JGC SRT (105k miles)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey- I’m another newbie to this forum. I got my white 20 in Nov and traded in my Rhino 17 SRT. No mods yet, just enjoying the stock for now and reading what everyone else has been doing to theirs. Cheers!

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts