Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Sunny Toledo, OH! 32 degrees, raining and haven't seen the actual sun in days but I digress. Proud new owner of a 2020 TrackHawk. Wish these were built here alongside the Wranglers. I no longer have to troll and drool over everyone's rides >:) I've been waiting for the right deal to get out of my current car and into this. Took advantage of all the year end deals/rebates and got a smoking deal on mine!

I'll take the time and update my profile when i can. In the meantime I apologize in advance for any newbie stupidity. Just wanted to say hi and wish everyone a healthy and prosperous 2020! Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Cheers!

Drew

·
Registered
191 Posts
Welcome to the group, good place to be. Hear in S Florida is a nice sunny day out with a temp of 78*, I have 2 identical 18’ TrackHawks one totally stock (5k miles) and the other with a Demon blower (no tune) CAI and Borla exhaust (55k miles) both are 100% flawless and reliable, best cars I’ve had. Also have a 15’ JGC SRT (105k miles)

·
Registered
473 Posts
Welcome to the speed party! Always happy to have another TH owner involved.

·
Super Moderator
1,711 Posts
Welcome to the gang. Be careful of mods, FCA invalidated my entire warranty because I modified the engine. They won’t even touch it now.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Welcome, TysTH. Your ride looks cool.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts