Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, so I have a 2018 Jeep TH. I've owned it for a few years now, and have finally ran out of my factory warranty. (62,000 miles). I have been wanting to buy upgrads for it, but I'm not sure If I need to tune it after everything is changed. Or can I just change parts and will it work? I only ask because I'm about 300 miles from the nearest city that would be able to tune my Jeep.
Amy help would be appreciated. Thanks 馃檹. Here's a few pics of it. Thanks again for any help
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Grille
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive tire

Registered
Anything you do to the engine other than adding a cold air intake and exhaust will require a tune to get the most out of the upgrades. For example - change the pulleys injectors and plugs and you'll want to tune it.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anything you do to the engine other than adding a cold air intake and exhaust will require a tune to get the most out of the upgrades. For example - change the pulleys injectors and plugs and you'll want to tune it.
Well might as well start buying everything I want and once I've collected everything then I'll install then tune right after, Right? Thanks

Registered
Well might as well start buying everything I want and once I've collected everything then I'll install then tune right after, Right? Thanks
Make sure your tuner can unlock your PCM or you will need to get that done before anything goes in that engine bay other then cosmetics and a cold air intake.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Make sure your tuner can unlock your PCM or you will need to get that done before anything goes in that engine bay other then cosmetics and a cold air intake.
Ok thank you for the info. Will definitely have to find a tuner first then. 馃憤馃憤

1 - 6 of 6 Posts