Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. A few days ago I picked up a beast of a rig - 2018 Trackhawk. TH already has a list of mods. I also have a built 2009 GC SRT8. I look forward to chatting with everyone!

More Pics to come

Brian

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts
I like the wheels. what did you pay if you dont mind? are prices still up there?
either way you have all the good **** on it already.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome. I like that wheel/tire set up. I admire anyone with the patients to buy a black car. One of the best colors for sure (When it's clean) but I am way too anal to deal with it. Mine is white & I wash it twice a week. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
these tires are 4K so you are saying your none carbon fiber and non magnesium wheels are 16K someone lied to you. but they do look nice
Wheels Boutique who order/installed stated the cost was $5-6k per wheel/tire. Looks like the starting price is $3k per wheel via company website, so your statement is in correct.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome. I like that wheel/tire set up. I admire anyone with the patients to buy a black car. One of the best colors for sure (When it's clean) but I am way too anal to deal with it. Mine is white & I wash it twice a week. :)
These wheels are an absolute pain n the ass to clean. I need to swap pads due brake dust ASAP. Recommendations?

·
Registered
29 Posts
These wheels are an absolute pain n the ass to clean. I need to swap pads due brake dust ASAP. Recommendations?
Oh, I didn't make it two weeks. I I have no mind to deal with those Brembo brake pads. They stop it very well but I'm not racing it & I like it clean way more. One thing you will love, these brake pads are very easy to swap out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts