Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I've had my TH since May of this year, but just getting around to introducing myself. I traded in my 2016 Hellcat Challenger (white 8 speed automatic with the satin black hood) on a Diamond Black Crystal TH with Laguna Leather Package, Panoramic Sunroof, tow group, black satin wheels, 3 season tires, etc.

So far, I have to admit, it's been a garage queen... only 120 miles. I plan to get some wheel time with it during the Fall.

Mods I have in mind are minor- cat back exhaust and CAI (so I can hear the blower whine).

Cheers!
Pete

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome. You must have a bunch of cars for an SUV not being used as a daily driver, but garage art.
Yes, my wife and I are blessed to be in a position where we have more than a couple of vehicles. Lots of hard work, good fortune, and persistence have afforded me that ability.

For daily commuting we have a couple of vehicles: a 2018 VW GTI and the wife's company car (2018 Ford Edge). We also have a 2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL that we lifted 2.5" and runs 37" tires. My other toy is a 2016 BMW R9T motorcycle.

I am a long time "car guy" and have owned many street rods, hot rods, sports cars, muscle cars (old and modern) and a slew of motorcycles (From Japanese sport bikes to HD cruisers).

That said, I really love the Hellcat engine... especially in the Trackhawk. I think it is the perfect union of utility, luxury, and muscle.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the forum Pete! Little sad to hear that your TH hasn't been given much time to roam free.
I will do my best to get some miles on it this Fall... I need to. My Hellcat Challenger had over 8000 miles on it when I traded it in and it was purely a pleasure vehicle. I should have mentioned that I traded in a 2017 Grand Cherokee Overland, with over 14K miles, along with the Hellcat when I got the Trackhawk. So I was already familiar with the Grand Cherokee platform.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Where in Delaware are you? I saw a great looking red Trackhawk in Lewes a week or so ago.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Where in Delaware are you? I saw a great looking red Trackhawk in Lewes a week or so ago.
I am in Ocean View (Bethany) area. My Trackhawk is black, so that wasn't me that you saw up in Lewes. I haven't seen very many Trackhawks around but plenty of SRTs.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am in Ocean View (Bethany) area. My Trackhawk is black, so that wasn't me that you saw up in Lewes. I haven't seen very many Trackhawks around but plenty of SRTs.
I have a place in Ocean View / Bethany too, at the end of Fred Hudson. I'll keep a look out for you. I have a granite trackhawk, a white 2 door Wrangler, or and a couple other 6.2 supercharged cars.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts