Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I’m looking forward to own a TH soon. I’ve ordered one on Aug 13th and got a VIN. It’s in D status still. I currently own a 19 Charger Hellcat. I love the Hellcat but I’m a hi-performance SUV type of guy.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the 2020! Are you keeping the Hellcat too? Post a pix when you can.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome and congrats on the 2020! Are you keeping the Hellcat too? Post a pix when you can.

No sir. I wish I could. I’m trading it in. Here’s the pics of my Hellcat though.

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats! Was there an option for some sort advanced lighting package?
Thanks,
Charles
For the THs I didn’t see that’s something you can select for them. I thought that was available for the Laredo trim as an option.

·
Super Moderator
2,289 Posts
Yeah, pretty much everyone. That’s why I said it’s gonna be a rough few weeks. It’ll get there though.

·
Super Moderator
2,289 Posts
Quite a few people have ordered a bunch of stuff before it ever gets there and then they change their mind about what the jeep needs. You might want to own it for a minute first. Just saying.

·
Super Moderator
2,289 Posts
Just people ordering headers and all kinds of stuff before they even get used to the vehicle. Lucky for u we’ve been at this for a minute so a lot of the unknowns have been found out whereas we were all guinea pigs trying to find out what works and what doesn’t. Go heavy on the research so you don’t waste your time and money figuring things out for yourself.

I’d say a catch can and brake pads are totally fine to pre-order though, gorilla lugs if you have black wheels.

In the end, it’s ur jeep so do what u want with it but you’ll probably save urself some grief if you drive it for a while and then see what you think needs improving.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok cool. I’m not gonna get too crazy with it. Just catback exhaust and cai. I’ve thrown alot of money at my 02 Pontiac Trans Am doing full exhaust, suspension, LS3 427 stroker build, upgraded fab 9 rearend, etc. I’m not gonna go too extreme with the TH. I had a bad experience dealing with aftermarket shops. That was long ago. But anyway, I will continue to do research. This TH will be my 3rd FCA product.

·
Super Moderator
2,289 Posts
The exhaust is going to be extremely preferential, if you want close to stock but better, I went with Borla s type and it’s exactly what I wanted but some people have gone a more extreme route and regretted it since this isn’t a racecar, most people want it to remain somewhat civilized sounding. At least that was my goal. For a CIA, I’d get something with a box that separates the filter element from the bay, more than a few posts on this topic.

The brake dust is nothing less than horrendous on this thing, I’ve never seen it so bad. I’d get powerstop pads ASAP, no more dust.

You can look up Lil Hemi’s build to see the stuff I’ve done so far. Should give you an idea of what’s out there.

Good luck

1 - 20 of 32 Posts