Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all of the Trackhawk Forum members New Hampshire. Have owned my Trackhawk since December 2017. Traded my 2015 GC SRT and have been somewhat disappointed in the overall performance as I expected much more from 707/645 HP/TQ. Thanks to the forum members here who exposed the loss of horsepower as a key fob problem. Just had my TH diagnosed on 9 May and my TH has the same problem. I also was a victim of the fuel line recall which was also taken care of. So, I guess I will wait and see what happens when the back ordered key fobs get here and I can truly appreciate the full capability of my TH.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Welcome to the forum and community. Congratulations on the TH

I have been driving hellcats since 12/2014. I currently own a 2017 Charger HC as well. The Trackhawk is a rocket out of the box. This is the only Hellcat which can actually put the power down factoring in the AWD.

The hellcats spin tires no matter how you slice it and you are always congnizant of that fact from a dig. With the TH no such issues. You can smoke unsuspecting Super/Hyper cars from a dig. I embarrassed a Hellcat last Saturday..lol. Really felt bad about doing that to a fellow brethren, but it was a wicked feeling and probably a momentary lapse of reason on my part, since I rarely indulge in these things on the streets. I’m currently at 700 miles and this beast is only going to get stronger after the 1500 mile mark I suspect.

Anyways drive safe and keep us posted about the fobs and your driving impressions along the way. Cheers!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We had a very active winter this year in NH and the Trackhawk performed just fine in the snow, pretty much the same as all of my other Grand Cherokees. Of course both my SRT and now the Trackhawk will not do the off road thing like my Laredo and Summit models, but that is not the reason I moved on to the SRT and Trackhawk. But rest assured, you should not be afraid of snow and ice if you should encounter it. Just follow the usual rules for safe operation in winter conditions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts