Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, My new (2021) TH is on a train. Delivery date ~ 13-15 January. I’ll post pics upon delivery. In the meantime looking forward to browsing and learning from you folks. it will be a Happy New Year!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Welcome from West Palm Beach, good place to be here with your new TH, lots of good folks on the forum with great knowledge.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Welcome. I'm South of ya.

Very first order of business.

Learn how to lock that thing up in a steel reinforced concrete bunker.

A 12 yr old can hack it and be gone in 10 min.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome. I'm South of ya.

Very first order of business.

Learn how to lock that thing up in a steel reinforced concrete bunker.

A 12 yr old can hack it and be gone in 10 min.
Haha, unfortunately I know you’re serious and it’s a good “heads up”

·
Registered
90 Posts
Welcome! So happy for you! I’m in Broward County. Let’s all link up one of these days! In regards to security, has anyone heard anything about the new security update? I thought they were suppose to be rolling out this feature that only allows like 5hp unless you put in a code.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yes please lock up that hawk. Mine is in a locked garage and the doors are locked also on that thing. I also have my key fob in a non frequency bag so it can’t be picked up outside my house If anyone is trying to clone my key fob. The spare fob is also in a bag too. Can’t be too cautious w these things being a hot market to the country to steal. Congrats and enjoy your new ride. Get a good air kit. It sounds so much better when you get on it. You can hear the blower whine,,,,!!!😁

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome! So happy for you! I’m in Broward County. Let’s all link up one of these days! In regards to security, has anyone heard anything about the new security update? I thought they were suppose to be rolling out this feature that only allows like 5hp unless you put in a code.
Thanks! Wonder how many owners there are in the area? The security update sounds interesting. Back in the day I had a ZR1 which had a separate key to lock into performance mode.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes please lock up that hawk. Mine is in a locked garage and the doors are locked also on that thing. I also have my key fob in a non frequency bag so it can’t be picked up outside my house If anyone is trying to clone my key fob. The spare fob is also in a bag too. Can’t be too cautious w these things being a hot market to the country to steal. Congrats and enjoy your new ride. Get a good air kit. It sounds so much better when you get on it. You can hear the blower whine,,,,!!!😁
Security seems to be a main theme, thought that being a “sleeper” type design (compared to the exotics) would be a deterrent. Air kit sounds good, any suggestions?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hello from Port St Lucie. Recently had revelco installed in my hawk and had Compustar alarm with Drone GPS installed before I even took delivery of it. Definitely would be interested in meeting up with some fellow Trackhawk owners in the area.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Welcome from UT. What color did you go with? I would lie & tell you white is faster but at my altitude it just isn't so. : (

1 - 20 of 27 Posts