Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Welcome aboard! I live down south from you in Sierra Vista.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Welcome to the speed party! Lots of great guys and knowledge on here.

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts
you cant join unless you post pictures. lol of coarse playing but still post up some pictures.
I just crossed off Idaho on places to live and AZ is coming my next favorite spot. just not sure I could take the summers? Im in CA now best weather on the planet just the worst laws known to also.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Welcome. I only joined the club 2 months ago. Nice to see that these things actually turn the times they say that will. I’m east coast so no help there. Drive it like you stole it!
Buddy

·
Registered
344 Posts
you cant join unless you post pictures. lol of coarse playing but still post up some pictures.
I just crossed off Idaho on places to live and AZ is coming my next favorite spot. just not sure I could take the summers? Im in CA now best weather on the planet just the worst laws known to also.
I do miss Calif too, but not the laws. AZ can be great if you live at the right elevation. The higher the cooler, cuz Phoenix is just crazy hot during the summer.

Reactions: ROCKETW19

·
Super Moderator
2,289 Posts
I liked Phoenix when I lived there. Except all the buildings are 1 of 4 colors of tan/brown. The winters are AMAZING

1 - 11 of 11 Posts