Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just found this forum yesterday, and see a lot of folks from the hellcat forum I’ve bee frequenting, but to those of you I haven’t met, hello, Track Hawk and Hellcat owner from western Colorado, got the cat first then had to have the daily driving version lol! Love my Track Hawk as much or more than any other vehicle I’ve ever owned, it’s so good in every way, and so good at everything, so happy with this Jeep, hope they keep making it a long time, love to keep trading in for a new one every couple years I would think, that said I’ll be modding it, will be putting in the flexfuel E85 kit from Injected engineering, upper pulley swap and remote tune, looking to go about 850-900 wheel on high tune, maybe 7-725 low, likely less on the low end due to pump gas here being 91 top end, lots of hp killing action up high, less oxygen less hp from the same motor, and 91 being best pump gas available until you go to E85, which is only available a few places as well, denver for actual 85% ethanol E85, stuff within an hour is 70-75%, but we just buy in bulk! Looking forward to meeting the members at this forum I haven’t met at the other, watching what everyone is doing with these amazing Jeeps, and having a place to come for questions, as I’ve only owned mine about a week now, picked up with 21 miles, little over 600 right now, and loving every second of it, hope everyone is having a great weekend and lots of mopars are out there killing it on the track anywhere that was having weather like we did, best to all of you!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts