Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, This is Brian in Monterey, new to the site. I'm located in Monterey Ca. and I've had my Trackhawk for about 6 months or so. I'm interested in some minor to moderate mods for it that's why I joined. I'm open to meeting up or cruising if anyone is close by. I also own Demon # 278 in Tor red, I'm just addicted to driving fast. Looking forward to reading the stuff here and being a member, Thanks!.>:)

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts
Hi, This is Brian in Monterey, new to the site. I'm located in Monterey Ca. and I've had my Trackhawk for about 6 months or so. I'm interested in some minor to moderate mods for it that's why I joined. I'm open to meeting up or cruising if anyone is close by. I also own Demon # 278 in Tor red, I'm just addicted to driving fast. Looking forward to reading the stuff here and being a member, Thanks!.>:)
oh man Demon lets meet up so I can drive that,lol WELCOME. what kind of mods your doing? go fast or looks?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Eventually I'd like to do at least an intake , tune and maybe a pulley and injectors. See where that gets me. There's no AWD dyno near me so that sucks. I've tinted the windows and pulled all the badging and installed the mean yellow "chickenhawk" emblem so far. Love to drive it, so far totally embarrassed a 911 c4s and pretty much everybody else that tried, except for the **** tesla p100d a while back. The demon is a different animal all together, drives like a concrete lightning bolt with no parachute, God help you if you hit a corner at speed, but I still love it.>:)

·
Banned
362 Posts
Welcome to the forum.... From Texas..... You'll find a number of Texans on this board... Lot of highways and open roads here and many are not crowded:smile2:

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts
Eventually I'd like to do at least an intake , tune and maybe a pulley and injectors. See where that gets me. There's no AWD dyno near me so that sucks. I've tinted the windows and pulled all the badging and installed the mean yellow "chickenhawk" emblem so far. Love to drive it, so far totally embarrassed a 911 c4s and pretty much everybody else that tried, except for the **** tesla p100d a while back. The demon is a different animal all together, drives like a concrete lightning bolt with no parachute, God help you if you hit a corner at speed, but I still love it.>:)
lol I like the explanation of the Demon, concrete lightning bolt.
the tesla actually beat you? I know they 0-60 us but you should of drove right by him after that? or was it a quick race?
anyways you do pulley and tune with injectors your hitting 200+ HP assuming you do the E85. Whats the Yellow chicken hawk? any pictures of the ride? or the emblem?

having a Demon and trackhawk how does the launch compare? I know 4 wheel is the way to go but the demon has DRs and suspension set up to launch so I am super curious. A guy I know has or had (he has passed) we never got around to letting me drive it. The dealership I bought my TH at wouldnt even let me drive the Red Eye. his excuse was the boss wants zero miles on car, if they move it they push it,lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts